Buckeye Heat 00 looking for 1 player

BA824

Reaction score
After our fall season we had a player leave our team so we are looking for 1 to fill our roster at 11 players. Buckeye Heat 00 made it to Championship Game of both Fall Tournaments we played and already have berths to both NSA Nationals and ASA Easterns. Over last 4 years have a history of playing top tournaments such as Stingrays, Lasers, GAPSS, ASA/USA qualifiers, Fire in Sky.

If interested contact Coach Anderson at ba43230@yahoo.com

Last edited:

BA824

Reaction score
Still looking. Open to all positions but biggest need is a strong middle infielder.

Last edited:

Mike_Stamos

Reaction score
For any 00 girl this would be an excellent opportunity to learn from a non parent coach who is dedicated to his players and has years of knowledge and experience as a softball coach. For example this weekend (January 3rd and 4th) I was at the Kent State Showcase and the Queen of Diamonds events with my dd at Kent State and Coach Anderson was there to support his Buckeye Heat players that were participating. If you have an 00 player looking this is a great opportunity and I am saying this as a coach who has played against the Buckeye Heat 00 several times over the last few years. Nothing but class and doing it the right way with this team.

Mike Stamos Assistant Coach Central Ohio Ice 99.

BA824

Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words Mike. Always great running into you and talking softball. Also thanks for all the inquires but the spot has been filled.