CAPS Fastpitch - Don't miss out!!

bubpub314

Reaction score
If you want to be part of an exciting new opportunity and be be a part of brand new organization, please consider CAPS Fast Pitch Softball for 2020.

CAPS mission is to develop young ladies and give them the opportunity to achieve their softball dreams. CAPS Fastpitch players will be taught to hustle, encourage each other, play as a team, and to develop good character, positive attitude and sportsmanship. We want every young lady who passes through the CAPS program to walk away a better softball player but, more importantly, walk away as an outstanding individual.

We may be new but there is no organization in our area that has the facility like CAPs to train your daughters to get better at this game. It is an 88,000 square foot facility and the CAPS softball teams will have access to this facility for all their practices. The owners of CAPS are fully committed to starting and growing the CAPS fast pitch program and the access to their field house is a testament to their commitment. Please go to capsfieldhouse.com and look for yourself.

Couple this facility along with the great coaching staff being assembled, I believe that CAPS will be one of the premier softball organizations in the area.
If your daughter is still looking for a team, still trying out for teams, or is on a team but looking for a new opportunity, we want to invite you to tryouts next Saturday. Come take look, you wont be disappointed.

Tryout Date, Time, Location:

For: Players 10u-18u (10u - 12u will be split from 14u - 18u during the tryout)
Date: Saturday, August 17th
Time: 10am - 12pm
Location CAPS Fieldhouse
6060 West Canal Road
Valley View, OH 44125

If you have any questions you can PM me or text/call me at 440-785-1094
Or call Glenn Galang @ 216-403-8204 or email @ gyg1469@gmail.com
Or CAPS Field House @ 216-524-2077
Pre register @ https://www.capsprograms.com/caps-softball

Look forward to seeing you!

Rob Kennedy
C/O