Catching and Catchers discussion Catchers clinics

Is thier any catchers clinics in the works for january or february anywhere in central ohio colleges besides osu, it was good last year but more of a scouting for walk on players in my opinion.

Cassie Cunningham at Ohio Wesleyan is having a pitcher and catchers clinic at OWU on Sat. Jan.17th. cccunnin@owu.edu to contact Cassie directly.

I have a few questions.
1. Are you looking for college clinics exclusively?
2. What things would you like to be covered?
3. Is anyone else interested in such a clinic?

I am looking for clinic on catching, dont care if it is college or regulated by someone with catching experience as long as they are ligit. I would like my daughter to improve on techniques and learn more ability. She is very good defensively and is not afraid of speed. she has a very good work ethic and would like to eventually go to college with a scholarship.

Ashland University puts on some good clinics, including pitching and catching. Their winter clinics usually start end of January, and run for several Sundays.

We would also be interested in finding out about some good catchers clinics. Thanks!

The Ashland University camp, starts Jan 25th and runs thru Feb 15th, its every Sunday.
They have Defense, Hitting, Pitching, Advanced Training, and Catching (which is held only
at 11:00am only) every Sunday. You pay for only the sessions you want. If you want better information contact number 330-321-1846 or email sgulas@ashland.edu

The Maddogs have great catching classes

I was just getting ready to put the same post up. If you folks are willing to take a trip to Alliance Oh, on a Monday evening, I guarantee that you will be willing to make the trip at least once a month. My dd has the privilege of attending these catching classes every Monday. They can't be beat.

wgman21
You gotta get up pretty early in the morning to beat me to the punch.

You can call Kelly Metzger @ 330-353-1393 or 330-471-1750 to schedual
The address is 9439 Moulin, Alliance, Ohio 44601 if you want to map it out

And I do agree if you are serious about catching there is no other choice.
WARNING It is not for the weak you will be pushed !!!!! but taught right.