Catching and Catchers discussion Catcher's Mitts

I'm looking for recommendations on a good fastpitch catcher's mitt. My dd has a Champro CPX 3800, but doesn't like the feel of it. We are currently looking at 2 Mizuno mitts, the Blur & the Franchise. Any suggestions? Thanks!

We looked at several gloves and best was the Nokona.Breaks in quicker,fitability and well paded.I did not like mizuno to big and bulky.We had the Glovesmith sb2v8 and it was a good one I almost got another one but chose the Nokona.Yes it's expensive but it's worth it.Call jamie Vickers at Vickers sporting goods in XENIA at 937/426/3144.

i live in Erie, and Bill Hillhouse is our local rep for Akadema gloves. Look on website, and email me if interested. we have a couple for our 14u team, easy break in period, and molded to a ladies hand..
Brian
Erie Frost

I just got comfortable with a glove and then my pitcher wore it in TOO well... I almost wanted to cry because it was the most perfect glove for me: 16" Easton with wrist and finger guard. But they discontinued it, so I can't get another one. But I found a 14" Mizuno GXC70 Blur. It's black and silver, just to let you know. I broke it in real well and it works excellent. It's durable, dependable, and it has a large pocket (always a plus). The guy I bought it from, The GloveDocter, sold it to me for $80, so it was a good deal. They normally run $99.99, but you can find them for $69.00 on this website http://www.softball-bats.org/migxblcami.html ... let me know if that helped. It's a good glove. I'm going to buy like 5 so if they do discontinue, I won't have to find another one haha. I should be a spokes person huh? lol

Have a Mizuno and Nokona. Mizuno a little to big and bulky, and feels a little heavy. Love the Nokona.