Catching Clinic (Former D1 Catcher)- Only a Few Spots Remain!! Don't Wait!!

bubpub314

Reaction score
Spots for this have filled fast. Due to the overwhelming response and to keep the numbers at a manageable level so every player receives the maximum attention I will be closing registration very soon. I only have 6 spots left for ages 9-11 and 4 spots left for ages 12-14!!! I promise you, your daughter will walk away more confident about her skills ands learn more in 3 hours than they've learned up to this point.

I am please to announce a 3 hour catching clinic for those of any skill level to come and learn from the ground up or enhance your current skill level. Along with being a former D1 catcher, I've refined my teaching over the years to adapt to various techniques that are used in catching.

I currently coach over 30+ catchers from Olmsted Falls to Chardon and as far south as New Philadelphia. I work with all age ranges including numerous HS varsity catchers. I will focus on the 3 most important aspects of catching...Receiving/Framing, Blocking, footwork/throwing.

Along with these, I will cover fielding bunts, pop ups, proper way to cover home plate and much more. If you are interested in having your daughter learn the basics or become better than where they are now, I'd love to help.

To register you can use the link in the flyer (will have to copy and paste in your browser) or use the barcode with your camera and it will open the link. If you have any questions, please fell free to call me at 440-785-1094. Thanks and hope to see you there!!

Rob Kennedy

upload_2021-5-21_12-46-1.png

Attachments

• Softball Clinic Flyer Draft 2021 FINAL_Rev.pdf
    729.4 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Geoff Urbanowski

Reaction score
Rob has coached my daughter for 3 years and has done clinics for our rec league when we played rec. he is fantastic in getting the young ladies to understand his concepts and makes it fun while they learn.
If you have a catcher can needs to learn the fundamentals of catching sign her up now!!