Catching coach recommendations

Dean'o

Reaction score
Looking for a Catching Coach for my daughter. Preferably in the Southwest Ohio area. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Reaction score
Looking for a Catching Coach for my daughter. Preferably in the Southwest Ohio area. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Field of Dreams in Lancaster has an amazing catching instructor. He works with a consistent group of girls as well as boys. He offers lessons and also runs weekly catching workouts on Tuesday evenings that involve a lot of drills and repetitions of the things he teaches in his lessons. I know first hand that his methods are exactly the same as those taught by well known catching instructors like Jen Schro & Courtney Scott.
You can reach him at Field of Dreams. 740-653-3463 or e-mail fieldofdreams2013@att.net.
Ask for the catching instructor.
www.fieldofdreamsohio.com

Good luck!

lstewart

Reaction score

Dean'o, did you find anyone loacal? I am looking for an Instructor myself in South Dayton area!!

Softball Nut

Reaction score
My dd catches for Classics 99 and she goes to Tyler Hutchinson former D1 catcher in Mason Ohio (SWO) we have been very happy.

PM for number

softballsam10

Reaction score
I am also looking for a catching instructor in the Dayton area if anyone has any recommendations.

Field of Dreams

Reaction score
Website
www.fieldofdreamsohio.com
Field of Dreams will be conducting catching camps this winter. Follow us on Facebook for details.
We also offer weekly catching workouts on Tuesday nights from 6:30-7:30 for only $10.
There may soon be two sessions offered, one for younger catchers and one for older as we are starting to see more than 6 people each week!
www.facebook.com/fieldofdreamsohio

Jamber

Reaction score
Any catching coaches in the Canton Area for lessons?

17smom

Reaction score
Any catching coaches in the Canton Area for lessons?

I highly recommend Bill Hileman and Kelli Metzger out of Alliance with the Maddogs organization. They've been doing it for a long time and I personally don't think you'll find anyone better. Granted, they're not for everyone - Bill can be tough, but he's excellent and they really care about their girls. There's a 2 hour clinic every Monday starting in October. Prior to that, they may be able to get some individual lessons in, but you would have to contact them for that. My daughter has spent 5 winters there and wouldn't be the fraction of the catcher she is without them.

Billy Dome 9439 Moulin Ave Alliance - though for a while they may be located at Sportzone in Alliance due to renovations on their building.

Bill Hileman 330-353-1276

#4mom

Reaction score
I too am interested in a catching coach in the the Dayton area!

Jamber

Reaction score
Thank You!!
I highly recommend Bill Hileman and Kelli Metzger out of Alliance with the Maddogs organization. They've been doing it for a long time and I personally don't think you'll find anyone better. Granted, they're not for everyone - Bill can be tough, but he's excellent and they really care about their girls. There's a 2 hour clinic every Monday starting in October. Prior to that, they may be able to get some individual lessons in, but you would have to contact them for that. My daughter has spent 5 winters there and wouldn't be the fraction of the catcher she is without them.

Billy Dome 9439 Moulin Ave Alliance - though for a while they may be located at Sportzone in Alliance due to renovations on their building.

Bill Hileman 330-353-1276