Catching and Catchers discussion catching coaches

I am in desperate need of a catching coach for my 13 yr old daughter. She had been going to Jackie Cornelius but Jackie moved out of the area. We need someone fast she is very talented but still needs training. Any one out there no anyone in the Cleveland area that is available.

Thank you

Sorry to hear that you lost Jackie we LOVE having her heare in Cincinnati! My dd has been going to her since JAnuary and I don't know what I would do without her. I can ask Jackie who she would recommend in Cleveland if you would like.

Kelli Metzger (formerly of the Akron Racers) coaches out of the Billydome in Alliance, OH.

I don't know if Rhonda Randolph, who played Division I ball under her maiden name (Rhonda King) and also has lots of college coaching/clinic coaching experience, is still giving private catchers lessons in the Columbus area. I know that she and her husband Les were teaching out of a fairly new facility close to Delaware a couple of years ago; just don't remember the name of the place and don't know her present availability. Anyone out there have contact information they could share with boldcatcher either on this thread or, if they feel more comfortable, through a PM?

When dd was at Grand Slam for pitching, Les was giving a catching lesson in the adjacent tunnel.
(614)890-7526

Thanks for your help Cgs and Warrior we are set up with the Randolphs.

boldcatcher:

Glad to hear you were able to find the Randolphs through Grand Slam. That plus Mount Vernon Naz clinics was our connection with them. When you have your first lesson, tell Les or Rhonda that Anneke's family says hi and she had a good first year at college, even though Kenyon lost a doubleheader to the Naz :(

Wow ! Just came from a lesson with Shelly Prochska former 4 year starter for the Oregon State team and now coaching at Kenyon College near Mt Vernon. Really intense and had my DD"S attention the full hour ( not half hour like most ). The lesson was at Kenyons new athletic center. She was highly recommended by Erika Beach the OSU coach. I live in Cols. and it took 1:20 minutes in 5:00 traffic to get there. Not bad.

1-740-504-6391 (Shelly's cell) ?