Catching and Catchers discussion CATCHING

I have an 11yr old who has been catcing now for 2 years and she loves it. ?I was wondering if anyone knows where in the Cleveland area she can get instructional ?help. ?I think with the proper training(cuz catching has come natural to her) she will be a great catcher. ?Any suggestion?

Thanks

Theres this old guy down in the N Canton area that knows a little about that position. Sweet low key type of person. I am pretty sure he will read this and may email you . Kinda busy with his snake farm right now but may be available after the season. I would recommend him. 8)

As a catcher during the off season I go to the Maddogs catching clinics where they combine experience, conditioning and technique to actually teach catchers the game. And not just the physical part but the mental part of the game which is very important but is left out by some individual trainers. The clinic usually has 15 catchers there working together and last year there was 7 or 8 coaches there helping out. I understand that the Maddogs way is not for everyone but it worked for me.
P.S. If anyone decides to come then contact Bill Hileman
P.P.S. BRING WATER

as a pitcher i think catching is a very important topic. There is one pitchiner on my team who i love pitching for. I think a good cather is very important for me as a pitcher. I feel so comfortable pitching to her and it makes things easier she knows exactly what pitch to all at the perfct time. I love it and when they put a new cather in it completely throws me off. I just wanted to say catching is a very important position and I give you all so much credit <3 :-*

My DD has been receiving instruction from Jackie Cornelius. She played for Cleveland State and was on the Austrian National team last summer. We are very pleased and would highly recommend her. She offers lessons in the Cleveland area. ?You can email her at corny@fuse.net