Chain Reaction 5th Annual Spring Tune-Up 4/18-4/19

Chain Reaction Softball will be holding their 5th annual spring tune-up April 17th and 18th @ Liberty Park in Youngstown, Ohio.

*$275.00

* 5 Game guarantee (weather permitting)

* 3 pool play, single elimination with consolation game

For more information, please contact Scott Saluga @ scooter1971@aol.com or phone (330) 720-3747 or contact John Rogers @ c9oclckdoc@aol.com or phone (330) 727-0739
All entry forms located @ www.chainreactionsoftball.com

Where can you go for 5 games @ this price! T-shirts, Helmet Painting, concessions and lots of warm up area!

Nice tournament to get your season started. My DD played here last year. Very nice.

I have a few verbals but nothing concrete. I won't start posting until I receive the entry forms. Looking to see Thunder Elite and Valley Extreme along with Ohio Magic and a few others.

Teams as of 3/27:

10u
1. Valley Extreme
2. Poland Pride
3. Ohio Blast*
4. Thunder Elite*

12u

1. Silvercreek Stars
2. Pittsburgh Diamond Stars
3. Outlaws
4. Boardman Lady Spartans
5. Poland Pride
6. Liberty

14u
1. Ohio Blast
2. Louisville Leopards
3. Explosion*
4. Thunder Elite

Scott, Explosion 14U is planning on playing. I will send you an entry form as soon as we finish replacing the high school players on our roster.

Scott, Explosion 14U is planning on playing. I will send you an entry form as soon as we finish replacing the high school players on our roster.

AWESOME! Starting to come together nice now!

Where is all the 10u????? Perfect time for the coach to see what hes got for the opening season !!

Scott,

Everyone is asking that same question. Where are all of the 10u teams? Good luck on your early tournament, it is a good time to see where your team is at before that long tournament season starts for the younger teams.

Scott,

Everyone is asking that same question. Where are all of the 10u teams? Good luck on your early tournament, it is a good time to see where your team is at before that long tournament season starts for the younger teams.

They got their own clubhouse.. see the 10u Meet and Greet thread in the General Section. Playing "friendlies" and not tournament ball. Which to me is a complete mistake as they won't be either prepared or even qualified for the bigger events in the summer. Big difference playing an occasional double header versus a four to five games in a day in the summer. Their endurance level won't be squat.

Just had 2 more teams enter, waiting on a few more. Schedules will be out on Sunday.

Hey Scott,

The two teams entered are the 14U? Maybe some coaches was waiting to see what the weather was going to be like; so far it loks like it will be okay

Ron M
Ohio Blast 13u

Going to watch my Daughters College game today, I'll have schedules done later tonight. We will have enough 14u and 10u to play, I have 4 teams in those age groups. See you all next weekend.