Chain Reaction Blast Spring Tune-up

April 12th & 13th with a rainout date for the 19th & 20th ? ? ? Chain Reaction Softball and Ohio Blast present the 2nd annual spring tune-up located in Beaver Township on St. Rt.46, just minutes south of Canfield Ohio. This will be a NON-SANCTIONED tournament with NSA rules and umpires. There will be a 5 game guarantee. Cost will be $275.00 for ages 10u, 12u & 14u.

Any Questions please contact Scott Saluga @ scooter1971@aol.com or call 330-720-3747

Go to www.chainreactionsoftball.com for entry forms

I will post a list soon.
Last year we had the Poland Pride, Lady Lasers, Chain Reaction, Ohio Blast, Valley Sting and a few others, this is a good time to take a good look at your team before all the tournaments begin. We only accept travel ball teams so you won't be disappointed.

Scott

Thank you Scott. Our team is already signed up to play. I believe the money has been sent in. Just wanted to know who would be playing. Thanks tons.

12u

1. Chain Reaction
2. Ohio Blast
3. Valley Sting
4. Triple Threat
5. Silver Creek Starz
6. Poland Pride
7. Silver Creek Starz 11u

14u

1. Chain Reaction
2. Ohio Blast
3. Top Guns
4. Poland Pride**
5. Ohio Magic
6. Maddogs

Still looking for some 10u and would like to have 3 more 14u.
Anyone interested please let me know. I will keep taking as many teams as I can in each age group.

Scott

Lets all pray for great weather on the 12th!! I can't wait for these match ups!!

Last chance, I'll be making the schedules up this weekend!

Scott

Any schedules yet? ?I am anxious to get playing (well .... watching....well ....scoring) ?some softball!!

12U 14U

B1 CHAIN REACTION A1 CHAIN REACTION
B2 OHIO BLAST A2 MAD DOGS
B3 VALLEY STING A3 OHIO BLAST
B4 TRIPLE THREAT A4 OHIO MAGIC
B5 SILVER CREEK A5 POLAND PRIDE
B6 POLAND PRIDE A6 TOP GUNS
B7 SILVER CREEK 11U
FIELD #1 FIELD #2 FIELD #3

9:30 AM A1 v A3 A5 v A6 B2 v B6

11:00 AM A4 v A2 B 5 v B3 B1 v B7

12:30 PM A1 v A6 B4 v B3 B1 v B6

2:00 PM A3 v A2 A 5 v A4 B5 v B2

3:30 PM A1 v A2 A3 v A5 B7 v B6

5:00 PM B1 v B5 A6 v A4 B4 v B7

6:30 PM B6 v B4 B3 v B2

The schedule? Or the dates because of the weather....or both? When will it be set....I am trying to plan my other kids rides for baseball and soccer.....

So far just the times, the date will stay unless you here from me that morning.

Chain Reaction will take the place of Poland Pride for the last game of the day @ 6:30 in the 12u bracket.

Thanks Scott....just trying to get everybody where they need to be and not miss a whole lot of anything.....fun, fun, fun :p
Anyways hopefully all goes well and the rain either holds off or is here and gone right away.....but was out there tonight and everything seems dry!!!Well the fields at least!