Champion Athletic Club Early Bird Tournament

Champion Athletic Club will Host their 1st Annual early bird tournament April 29th - may 1st 2011
Open to age groups 10u, 12u, 14u ( great way to start the season for $275 with a 4 gg)

Tournament will be held at the Champion Athletic Club located in Warren, Ohio 44483 on corner of state route 305 and Alva Ave. This complex has 8 groomed fields, all at one location and has plenty of warm up area along with 2 concession stands, t-shirts and various other vendors.

This tournament will be a non-sanctioned event that will allow 2 EP's in the lineup. This is a great way to start the season and get your team together allowing for the most players in the lineup.

*$275.00 entry fee

* 4 Game Guarantee ( weather permitting), Friday evening games only if needed

* 3 pool play games and Single Elimination

* 75 minute games with finish the inning

* pool play and single elimination will allow for 2 EP's

*Tie breakers for elimination day will be ITB, tie breakers for pool play will go to the books.

For more information please contact Brent Swipas 330-219-4328 / Sweeprph@yahoo.com
Or Steve Smith 330-219-3683

Brent
I will check with our 12U and 14U teams.
Thanks
Warren

Brent,
I will check with our 10U, 12U and 14U teams. How can we get copy of application?
Thanks,
Greg
Ohio Blast 10U

Application will be posted on athletic clubs website later this weekend. I will post website when application is posted. Thanks, Brent

Can't beat this deal. $275 for a 4gg. This is the same complex that Chain Reaction holds their Fathersday Classic. As far as how many teams per age group. 10-12 is the minimum.
Don't miss out!

Brent,

John asked me to tell you Valley Extreme Constiner wants in!!

Thanks

The website is Leaguelineup.com/cac-bg

application is at the webmaster and will be posted soon!

Response has been positive with list of teams posted this week!!!!!!!!

Is the application form posted on the website? I've checked a couple times but haven't seen the link. Want to make sure I'm not missing it. Thanks.

Diamonddad316,

Not yet it is at the webmaster but still waiting for him to post. I will call again today!

Sweeprph

application and info sheet are located now on the Champion Athletic Club Website at
Leaguelineup.com/cac-bg. Questions email me at sweeprph@yahoo.com or PM me.

Thanks,
Brent Swipas

Brent,

Application is in the mail. Thanks.

Greg
Ohio Blast 10U

Brent,
Ohio Blast 12U-Zagorec is in. Application in the mail.
Thanks,
Joe

Greg and Joe,

Thanks again! Looking forward to playing softball especially on snowy December days like this......see you guys soon> Brent

Getting alot of positive response. Once again. Don't miss out on this great facility and price for the amount of games gauranteed.

Are you going to post a list of teams registered for each division?