www.cincydoom.net
***ONE AND ONLY TRYOUT FOR THIS TEAM***

Tryout Date/ Time/ Location

August 15th
10am-2pm

Berliner
Field# 22

What we are looking for:

•Athletes who will give their ALL every pitch of the game.

•Athletes who are Selfless and Team first mentality.

•Athletes who attend camps, desire to attend college, & will do all the work it takes to get there.

•Athletes with Great Parents who will cheer for the Team as a whole and not just their 1.

•Athletes who can play multiple positions.

- This team is a great team with a great core of girls. I have been coaching for roughly 20yrs (7yrs Baseball &13yrs Softball) and I can say this group hands down is the most talented and most fun group I have been a part of. From Fall last year till Summer we made great improvements and it showed on the field.

We competed at some of the Best Showcases against some of the Best Teams/ Organizations out there. We will continue to do so.

Our main goals, Compete at the Highest Level (without traveling all over the universe) and work to get the right fit for each athlete that wants to play ball in college while obtaining their degree.

Cincy Doom has a great track record of helping girls find the right fit schools and we will continue to do so.

If you are looking for a fresh start or feel you want to be part of something special contact Coach Jeff.

We are not the Biggest organization out there but we try to be the Best. We treat each and every athlete and family with respect and each and every athlete is very important to us.

We Represent Ohio softball to the fullest and with class when we take the field. We treat our opponents and Umpires with respect as we want to be treated.

I am excited for August 15th to see all the Amazing athletes at tryouts!

We will run a live scrimmage last 1.5hrs of tryout. scrimmage will have 1 Umpire and you will start with a 1-1 count. You will play all your positions at least 1 inning. Same as last years tryout.

Fall Schedule

Sept.
Practices
Team Camp
Friendlies

Oct.
D1 Fall Brawl
Lasers Showcase
D1 Am Premier Showcase

Possibly one more will be added in November.

FEEL FREE TO CALL ME ANYTIME.

JEFF HILL (740)974-6405