Cincy Doom 16-U Shepherd formerly Static Robinson looking for players!!!

tshepherd

Reaction score
This team is coming off a top 12 finish at USA/ASA A National in Normal, Ill. Rick is still going to be with us in a coaching role but not as head coach. I've been in coaching for 10 yrs and just finished up my 18-U Static Elite team. In the last 2 yrs I've sent all 21 of my girls on to play at the college level and getting girls recruited is what I like to do. If you don't know who I am you can ask around coaches who are honest will tell how my teams perform and the job we've been able to do for our kids. I have no kid on the team as mine is heading to college to play this fall and I'm looking to continue to give back. With this said we are looking for pitching and a few others to complete our team which is very good. Schedule we will play is typical showcase schedule with a National tourney at the end. Fall I have some college games and friendlies set up and then we will play in 3 showcases to end the fall season. We are having a workout tomorrow at 1 pm at Rowe Sports Park with another to follow on Thursday night at 6:30 at Deer Park HS addresses will be below for both places. If you cannot attend these we are having our Organizational try-out Aug 13th at noon Lebanon jr hs. Any questions please feel free to contact me or Rick.

Tim

Tim Shepherd
shepdaddy@fuse.net
513-236-4147

Rick Robinson
rickrobinson8@gmail.com
513-465-3887

Rowe Sports Complex
6480 Trenton-Franklin Rd
Middletown.Ohio 45042

Deer Park HS
8351 Plainfield Rd
Cincinnati,Oh 45236

Lebanon JR High School
160 Miller Rd
Lebanon,Oh 45036

tshepherd

Reaction score
Looking for top level pitcher to go will this team very good opportunity for plenty of innings.

BouldersDad

Reaction score
Great coach. Give this team a look. You can't go wrong.

Tim Duncan

Doomdad

Reaction score
I have battled with Shep over the years on the field and his teams are always solid!!

Great coach that has been there done it!

Mike Libecap

tshepherd

Reaction score
Thanks guys I appreciate it always good to be respected by your peers I pride myself on what's best for the girls.

tshepherd

Reaction score
Very solid team looking for a very good pitcher to help complete our staff and team. If you'd like to workout with our team or want me to come take a look at your daughter give me a call.