CINCY SHOCK 12U, ONE SPOT LEFT.

Mike.sm1971

Reaction score
We have one roster spot left, looking to fill it with a dedicated athlete. All positions are acceptable. We are located east of Cincinnati . Dedicated four person coaching staff, great group of players and families. Contact Coach Mike at 513-509-6589 for tryout .

Kevin Braun

Reaction score
Mike,

I have an 11 year old daughter that I am now looking for something more challenging for. She pitches decently, shortstop and 1st but can play anywhere. Brian Keplinger mentioned that you coached his daughter and I might be able to start with you. I know she is late for this year but am wondering if she could maybe practice with you just so she can show you what she has to offer in case you need a sub.

Thank you for your time,
Kevin Braun
513-277-1264

crudey21

Reaction score
We have one roster spot left, looking to fill it with a dedicated athlete. All positions are acceptable. We are located east of Cincinnati . Dedicated four person coaching staff, great group of players and families. Contact Coach Mike at 513-509-6589 for tryout .
Hello! Are you still looking for a player? My 12 year old daughter would like to take her ball to the next level! She can play anywhere and even does some pitching.

My contact info is crudemiller@yahoo.com or 513-550-9912

Thanks in advance,
Christina

Caren Evans

Reaction score
Hello, saw your post on thesoftballzone, needing one more player.
My daughter, Onesti Evans, would be interested in playing. She is basically a pitcher, but also plays 1st, 3rd and can play outfield. She also has a solid bat. Let us know if you might be interested.
Where are you located, where do you play, and how much would player fees be? Thank you!
Caren Mowery-Evans
Mom of Onesti Evans
757 Peddicord Ave
Washington Court House, Ohio 43160
740-463-3475
cme2965@gmail.com