Classics Fall NSA 2006 Qualifier

Dave Beckham has probably already posted this but just in case it is buried in the previous threads.

Friday, September 30 through Sunday, October 2nd , 2005
for 10u, 12u, 14u, 16u and 18U teams. Ohio Classics is hosting a Fall tournament. NSA 2006 World Series Qualifier. Please visit the Classics website for entry docs. etc. This is after most everyone's tryouts and gives a month of September practices to prepare. What a way to go into the winter months before spring. Last year's Fall tournament was a success and this year should be even better. Here is the website link: http://www.ohioclassics.com/classic.html

Thanks

Hey Jeff, my 2 middle DD's travel team is already entered in your fall tourney at 14U. My question is for my 10U DD, who's Coach is interested in also entering your tournament. If you could e-mail me at BigBink2000@yahoo.com or call me on my cell at 614-315-4416, I have some contact info to pass along to you. Thanks Lee Pyles.

Bink. I forwarded your email onto David Beckham and he should be getting a hold of you or the 10U coach soon. Nice talking with you tonight and you have very exeptional daughters playing in all age groups. Sure wish i had them. Anyway, our last year Fall tournament was a great success and this year should be even better. If you or the 10u coach does not hear from Dave, please let me know. I'll get in touch with him.

Thanks much

Jeff Klopfer
Classics 12U

Thanks jeff, It was nice talking softball with you the other night. If you get any details on particapating teams in 14U and 10U for the Classic, you have my e-mail. Thanks, Lee

Could you please post a list of the 16u team that are participationg?
Thanks

Can someone from the Classics please call me to let me know if there are any openings for the 10u and 14u age groups.

Thanks
Tim Gregory Cincy Doom 14u
513-218-2943

Tim, I've left messages with the Classics and they haven't called me back. I'm sure their not filled up yet but I'll try again tonight!

Tim and Bink, there are still openings in all age groups including 10U and 14U. David Beckham will be updating everyone soon. Teams still considering or wanting to enter should visit our website at:

http://www.ohioclassics.com/classic.html

The tournament entry forms can be obtained by clicking on the 2005 Fall tournament link.

Thanks

Jeff Klopfer
Classics 12U

Hey Tim, did Dave Beckham get in touch with you yet? Hope to see all your teams in a couple of weeks!

Jeff, do you have any updates on the 10U as to how many teams are entered?

I know 10U travel teams were light last year and I have heard there are more 10U travel teams this year for 2006 which is a good thing. I know our Classics 10U team is very much put together maybe looking for 1 more player. I struggled with this last year not forming an entire team until almost Spring because as you know we are all very selective. I will be spending some time with Dave over the next several days and I am sure an update will be made here soon on teams in all age groups. I know Dave will be contacting all coaches here soon with game times etc.

Thanks much
Jeff Klopfer
Classics 12U

bink, i know when i emailed dave this week he said they had maybe only 3 teams in 10u , we were thinking about getting in but he never got back with us after repeated tries , so i doubt we will, good luck !!

sorry about the lack of response by me here... I am getting ready for a big fishing trip and I have been a little distracted - HA

We really want a 10U breacket. I believe I have 6 teams interested. If You did not recieve an email from me on the 16th about it contact me and I will add you to the list. I need forms and checks to make it happen. We can all keep asking who is coming but if no one signs up I won't have answers.

now where did I put those rapalas I bought two weeks ago?

Dave thanks for the update. Hope you get as many bites on your trip as you've got bytes on OFC. lol.

Dave, The Classics always run a great tournament and we are looking forward to it. Do you have a list of the 12U teams?