Coach Ehren Earlywine - Head Coach University of Missouri- Mizzou - Practice Experience IN AKRON, OH

Reaction score
Website
www.micaelaminner.com
FOR PARENTS: QUESTION AND ANSWERING SHORT SESSION WITH COACH EHREN EARLEYWINE ADDED AFTER CLINIC ENDS AT 9PM!!!!

attachment.php

Here is a snap shot of the shirts to be handed out at the camp!! So excited!

AJ White from Tallmadge, OH former MIZZOU softball player will now be working camp!!!
Sami Fagan may also be helping out!!!

The head coach of the University of Missouri-Mizzou will be traveling to Akron, OH to host 2 4 hour clinics. He RARELY ever hosts clinics like this, especially in a small environment. I have been trying to get him over to NE Ohio to see the talent here for 6 years. He will be running a Mizzou like practice, putting players in positions for team defense, skill specific work, and batting practice on the field. He wanted to do something different for this camp, not the typical learn how to hit/field clinic. He wants to see the athletes in their own positions making plays, swinging it, and providing these athletes with the experience of what an SEC program's practice feels and looks like.
Myself, a few of my current collegiate players who are home for the summer, and coaches who have been working with me over the years will also be helping out.

UPDATE - 8/07/16 - the dates of the clinics are Wednesday August 10th (THIS CLINIC IS FILLED) and Thursday August 11th 2016.

Each clinic will be ran the exact same. Official Mizzou Camp shirts will given to each athlete with their name number on the shirt/jersey.

Time 5pm - 9pm.

We are capping the number at 30.

Please email me ASAP at micaelaminner@gmail.com for cost and more specifics! In the email please provide this information:
Daughter's Name:
Primary/Secondary Position:
Highschool:

There are limited spots available.

UPDATE - THERE ARE ABOUT 4 SPOTS LEFT - UPDATED ON 8/07/16

Attachments

• IMG_7557.jpg
    IMG_7557.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 49
Last edited: