Coaches Poll Pre-Season Votes - Get 'Em In!!!

The 2009 OFC Pre-Season Coaches' Poll

Well it's March and soon the weather will break. It's time to PM me your 2009 pre-season votes. Remember, I need your top 10 teams listed 1 thru 10 and who you coach for. All voters who voted last year are "grandfathered" in and can vote this year also even if you are not coaching this year, sort of like the HOF veteran's commitee. I already have some ballots so you don't need to resend if you have already done so.

The following is how teams are pointed up.

1...10pts
2...9pts
3...8pts
4...7pts
5...6pts
6...5pts
7...4pts
8...3pts
9...2pts
10.1pts

REMEMBER: These polls are just for fun and to stimulate discussion. If you don't like 'em, don't vote and don't read.

Below is last year's final poll standings. Probably pretty accurate. You may now start politicking and shilling.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
10U
1st place votes in ( )
[tr][td]Rank[/td] [td]Team[/td] [td]Pts. [/td][/tr] [tr][td]1[/td] [td]Lasers 10U (4)[/td] [td]54[/td][/tr] [tr][td]2[/td] [td]Ohio ICE (1)[/td] [td]52[/td][/tr] [tr][td]3[/td] [td]Valley Sting[/td] [td]41[/td][/tr] [tr][td]4[/td] [td]Diamond Dogs[/td] [td]34[/td][/tr] [tr][td]5[/td] [td]Lasers 9U[/td] [td]28[/td][/tr] [tr][td]6[/td] [td]Valley Extreme[/td] [td]23[/td][/tr] [tr][td]7[/td] [td]North Coast Spirit (1)[/td] [td]22[/td][/tr] [tr][td]8[/td] [td]Ohio Pride[/td] [td]19[/td][/tr] [tr][td]9[/td] [td]HOH Inferno[/td] [td]18[/td][/tr] [tr][td]10[/td] [td]Diamond Chix[/td] [td]9[/td][/tr]

Others receiving votes
Ohio Lady Warriors (7), Chill (6), Willoughby Starzz (5), Ohio Top Guns (4), Stingrays (2), Miami County Blaze (2), Ohio Dragons (1), Cincy Doom (1), Baseburners (1), Chain Reaction (1),
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
12U
1st place votes in ( )
[tr][td]Rank[/td] [td]Team[/td] [td]Pts. [/td][/tr] [tr][td]1[/td] [td]Ohio ICE (6)[/td] [td]112[/td][/tr] [tr][td]2[/td] [td]Stingrays (4)[/td] [td]98[/td][/tr] [tr][td]3[/td] [td]Cincy Doom '95[/td] [td]95[/td][/tr] [tr][td]4[/td] [td]Laser Gold[/td] [td]77[/td][/tr] [tr][td]5[/td] [td]Valley Extreme - White (2)[/td] [td]69[/td][/tr] [tr][td]6[/td] [td]Laser Silver[/td] [td]69[/td][/tr] [tr][td]7[/td] [td]Ohio Classics[/td] [td]40[/td][/tr] [tr][td]8[/td] [td]Buckeye Heat '95[/td] [td]30[/td][/tr] [tr][td]9[/td] [td]Ohio Danger (Braun)[/td] [td]19[/td][/tr] [tr][td]10[/td] [td]Roadrunners (Zanesville)[/td] [td]16[/td][/tr]

Others receiving votes
Ohio Top Guns (12), Emeralds - Black (10), HOH - Pulse (5), Chain Reaction (3), Diamond Dogs (2), Scioto County Wild Thangs (1), SGS Magic Red (1),
14U
1st place votes in ( )
[tr][td]Rank[/td] [td]Team [/td] [td]Pts. [/td][/tr] [tr][td]1[/td] [td]Slammers (10)[/td] [td]100[/td][/tr] [tr][td]2[/td] [td]Miami Valley Express [/td] [td]74[/td][/tr] [tr][td]3[/td] [td]Lasers - Red[/td] [td]67[/td][/tr] [tr][td]4[/td] [td]ICE (Richards)[/td] [td]56[/td][/tr] [tr][td]5[/td] [td]Tigerlillies[/td] [td]45[/td][/tr] [tr][td]6[/td] [td]Valley Extreme (Kieser)[/td] [td]38[/td][/tr] [tr][td]7[/td] [td]Ohio Wave (Rosinski) [/td] [td]36[/td][/tr] [tr][td]8[/td] [td]Cincy Doom - 93[/td] [td]26[/td][/tr] [tr][td]9[/td] [td]Stingrays (Seeds)[/td] [td]22[/td][/tr] [tr][td]10[/td] [td]Lasers - White[/td] [td]18[/td][/tr]
Others receiving votes
Miami County Blaze - Gold (15), Cincy Storm (11), Ashland Blaze (7), Ohio Blast (6), HOH Force (6), Akron Sapphires (5), Shockwave (4), Buckeye Heat - 93 (4), Diamond Dominators (3), Mid Ohio Thunder (2), NWO Lady Irish Gold (2), Nordonia (1), Gahanna Lady Lions (1),

16U
1st place votes in ( )
[tr][td]Rank[/td] [td]Team[/td] [td]Pts. [/td][/tr] [tr][td]1[/td] [td]Wolfpack - Black (6)[/td] [td]78[/td][/tr] [tr][td]2[/td] [td]GCKA Nightmare (2)[/td] [td]74[/td][/tr] [tr][td]3[/td] [td]Valley Extreme - Blue[/td] [td]49[/td][/tr] [tr][td]4[/td] [td]Buckeye Heat - Toledo[/td] [td]43[/td][/tr] [tr][td]5[/td] [td]Ohio Classics - Black ? [/td] [td]41[/td][/tr] [tr][td]6[/td] [td]Lasers - Aqua[/td] [td]32[/td][/tr] [tr][td]7[/td] [td]Lasers - Orange[/td] [td]29[/td][/tr] [tr][td]7[/td] [td]Miami Valley Express[/td] [td]23[/td][/tr] [tr][td]9[/td] [td]Vikings Elite[/td] [td]18[/td][/tr] [tr][td]10[/td] [td]Ohio Freeze[/td] [td]13[/td][/tr]

Others receiving votes
Akron Sapphires (10), Stingrays (Cottrell) (8), Buckeye Heat (Gianas) (8), OFC Heat (6), ICE (Newsome) (5), Tri-County Hurricanes (1), Emeralds (1),

Almost as good as the 13u Ohio Stingrays Texas Hold'em Tournament March 7th @ the Baltimore VFW hall. Door will open @ 4:00pm play starts at 5:00pm. Cash table will start at 6:00pm.
If you like softball and poker, then this is the place to be. Join us!

I'll post the results later this week, so if you want to vote, PM me your top 10.

Last chance coaches!!! I'll post the pre-season poll tomorrow then maybe we can start to talk about something other than B. Hussein Obama.

We could talk about the 13u Ohio Stingrays Texas Hold'em Tournament March 7th @ the Baltimore VFW hall. Door will open @ 4:00pm play starts at 5:00pm. Cash table will start at 6:00pm.
If you like softball and poker, then this is the place to be. Join us!

Can't wait until March 8th......................................

Why then I am going to help out the Static and the Valley Extreme. But until then do not forget about the 13u Ohio Stingrays evening of poker March 7th @ VFW in Baltimore Ohio. Doors open at 4:00pm play begins at 5:00. Texas Hold'em is the game, $40 buy in gets 2000 in chips, $20 re-buy at the door gets you additional 2000 in chips. Don't like to play tournament poker... ok we will have a cash table starting at 6:00pm.
This tournament is our major fund raiser to help our girls become the best they can be.
So please join us March 7th, VFW Baltimore 2155 Baltimore Reynoldsburg Rd, Baltimore Ohio. On behalf of the coaches, players, and parents we thank you in advance.

Hey Ringer - where's our polls ? We pay you big money for this service -- They were supposed to be posted today .

Hey man I'm at work, I don't have time to do this stuff on the clock. Today doesn't end until 11:59:59PM anyway.

"there is no bad publicity " LOL MD

Yes there is , alot of people look at certain threads for certain reasons , not to see spam and pop-ups. I could type alot more ...but..I'll leave it at that , hopefully you are smart enough to understand.

I'll second that

they say after 8 times you get the jist of marketing message... I've only seen it 7 times. Coop, your clever ways to seemlessly hi-jack into any thread will be missed after the Hold'em

Les
Dont worry I'm giving coop the authorization to begin promoting Valley Extremes November Texas Holdem. We all know about the "13U Stingrays Texas Holdem" event. If your interested coop take the job.
Then Rick will have to cone up with legitimate posts to become TRUELY ADDICTED!!!!!
Bill White

Les
Dont worry I'm giving coop the authorization to begin promoting Valley Extremes November Texas Holdem. We all know about the "13U Stingrays Texas Holdem" event. If your interested coop take the job.
Then Rick will have to cone up with legitimate posts to become TRUELY ADDICTED!!!!!
Bill White

Probably after today if I post anything about any event I will be a dead man walking.lol But you know I will do what I can to help promote softball and whys to keep these girls playing. That is what it is truely about.