College Contact List

jt7663

Reaction score
Has anyone saved Previous Post of a College Contact List that I previously read on TSZ. Post contained detailed State by State list of Colleges with Coach contact info. It was very detailed & informative.

Xrayaries

Reaction score
I just updated the Ohio list many changes. 10 softball programs with not field teams in 2021. 3 programs have permanently closed.

Xrayaries

Reaction score
You can also join a professional connection site. Most of your HS coaches use this one.

https://www.fieldlevel.com/app/feed
Yes and there is also Softball bound. Field level you need to wait for the coach to approve your request then you don't get their direct phone number. Softball bound provides some direct phone numbers. Plus I'm old and bored, and I enjoy talking to coaches. I have been doing this since 2017.

CARDS

Reaction score
Website
www.wearecolerain.com
Yes and there is also Softball bound. Field level you need to wait for the coach to approve your request then you don't get their direct phone number. Softball bound provides some direct phone numbers. Plus I'm old and bored, and I enjoy talking to coaches. I have been doing this since 2017.
I may be wrong but I thought you have been around long before 2017...

Last edited: