College opportunity for a unsigned Pitcher 2015 Grad

manitoudan

Reaction score
I know of a NAIA school that needs a thrower for next season. PM me for details .

manitoudan

Reaction score
200 views and no leads . I know its beyond late but surely someone knows a pitcher that might have some interest . Legit shot to be the #1 right out of the gate . School has GREAT choices for women's academics . Nursing , X ray tech. Education .

Fairman

Reaction score
Come on why not tell the school?

BTW since this is an NAIA school.
They can make this happen with some serious aid especially for an academic solid student.
Can't hurt to look into this opportunity.

manitoudan

Reaction score
I just figured that if someone actually had a player like I mentioned they could PM me if they were serious about the opportunity . Its a nice place :)

manitoudan

Reaction score
If you have an available qualified pitcher I have a school . If you don't then just move on.

Last edited:

manitoudan

Reaction score
Been a loooong process , but Shawnee St in Portsmouth Oh has hired a new coach , Steve Whitaker ( founder of Buckeye Elite organization ) , and I'll be on staff as hitting instructor and recruiting coordinator . I understand its late but still need a pitcher for upcoming season this spring ( and 2017) . SSU website is http://www.ssubears.com/sport/0/6.php Message me if you know a kid on the sidelines that might be looking to get back in the game.

cincystorm

Reaction score
Dan, years ago I had a pitcher that was offered a great opportunity at UC Northridge, she had the required classes to Graduate from her HS in December and they asked her to matriculate in January and become a part of their Softball Team. She chose to stay with her school for her senior season and in fact pitched them to a state final four appearance, for her it was the right choice! However the reason for relating this is that if there IS a 2016 Graduate out there there are many ways to skin that cat. I would also imagine a player with eligibility left and looking for Graduate School would also be a possibility, Good Luck Dan and congratulations to both of you! I truly believe there is a young lady out there that this would be the right opportunity for I have seen players reluctantly walk away from the game and have a lot of regrets. Coaches of 18's if you have a player like that let her know. I just spent part of the last week going through my former players trying to match them up with a coaching job at a first year program, hopefully it will work out for one of them.

Run26

Reaction score
Been a loooong process , but Shawnee St in Portsmouth Oh has hired a new coach , Steve Whitaker ( founder of Buckeye Elite organization ) , and I'll be on staff as hitting instructor and recruiting coordinator . I understand its late but still need a pitcher for upcoming season this spring ( and 2017) . SSU website is http://www.ssubears.com/sport/0/6.php Message me if you know a kid on the sidelines that might be looking to get back in the game.
Shawnee State Wild Thangs has a nice ring to it. Congrats.

manitoudan

Reaction score
Thanks run26 .. send me some hitters to make me look good ! I'm already set up for success . I promise ... I mean PROMISE I'll raise the team BA 50 points this year . I'll leave out the details of incoming freshman and last years overall team BA ... think interstate numbers .

BouldersDad

Reaction score
50? You can do better than that. Congrats and enjoy the ride

Tim