College players now transferring because Financial aid is being pulled due to COVID-19

Rerun

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
As it COVID-19 has caused enough problems now this.

I’m really feeling sorry for the College Softball Player’s. Now school are pulling Financial Aid package due to lack of available funds and girls are seeking transfer to school that aren’t in Financial trouble.

PaulP

Reaction score
Are they not renewing an athletic scholarship or reneging after a letter of intent was signed?

jpkeating

Reaction score
We had all better hope and pray that NCAA Football happens in the fall. If not there are going to be allot more school cutting programs.

Rerun

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Are they not renewing an athletic scholarship or reneging after a letter of intent was signed?

From my understanding even some players that received athletic scholarship can’t make it with out the financial aid Packages and school pulling the aids package place the girls in a stuff spot.

Rerun

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
We had all better hope and pray that NCAA Football happens in the fall. If not there are going to be allot more school cutting programs.

ye I“M with you if College Football becomes a burden in 2020 all bets are off for anything other then Football, Basketball.