Confidence Instructor & College Recruiter Coming to Columbus

Jonathan Barber

Reaction score
Hello Ohio !

I'm bringing my 18U Showcase Team to beautiful Columbus during the week of July 11-15th to play in the Ohio Stingrays Invitational.

This will be our third year for this excellent event.

In addition to being a long time Travelball Coach & College Recruiter, I spend most of my time working with High School and Collegiate players who want to develop powerful and reliable Elite Level Sports Confidence.

Plenty of Coaches give hitting, pitching or fielding instruction.

But who instructs players on the most important component of their game ?

Me !

I teach players how to overcome and transcend:

* "choking" under pressure
* fear of failure
* performance anxiety
* 'The Yips"
* inability to bounce back after a poor performance
* trouble bringing strong practice habits into game situations
*shaky or unreliable confidence

I have developed a SYSTEM of instruction. Much in the same way high level hitting instructors create great hitters by adapting individual players skill set to proven, successful mechanical techniques that are common with all great hitters.

So too, I have created a program that ANY player can employ to grow the most important part of their game....THE MENTAL GAME !

In appreciation for the great hospitality Ohio always offers to us Californians, I am pleased to offer a 30% discount on my online course " Developing Elite Sports Confidence" during the month of July.

Just type in the discount code ''Ohio" and you're 30% discount will be instantly applied at checkout and you can immediately stream Module 1 of the course on any smart phone.

As a BONUS to those Ohioans who purchase my program, I am pleased to offer you an in person one on one 30 minute coaching session FREE, while I am in Columbus for the Stingrays Showcase or via Skype if you want to get an early start on crushing ANY and ALL interference in your ability to play your game to your full potential, ALL THE TIME !

Simply go to my website www.elitesportsconfidence.org

You can look around at some of my sample videos and schedule your free session as soon as you purchase
"Developing Elite Sports Confidence"

Play your best when it matters most !

Thanks and I am so looking forward to visiting Ohio.

Jonathan Barber
Elite Sports Confidence
Elite-Sports-Confidence.png