DD's first tourney of the year, couldnt be more happier 10u

DD's 10u team KY Crush played their first tourney of the year at Expressway yesterday, and finished strong. They ended up runners up, to a strong Cincy Slammers team in an international tie breaker. Are first game was against the Slammers and lost 3-2. We were hoping to make it back to the championship to see them again, and we did. Seen alot of great softball, and the facilities are first class. Could have used a couple different umps behind the plate, but they were calling it like that for all the teams. Was very impressed with our girls for being their first time out considering most of their commutes starting at 6am, arriving at 8am, and leaving the field at 8pm. But, I dont think anyone was complaining. It was an awesome day of softball. I do wanna say thank you to the Slammers team, and their coach Julie (I think that's her name), you all are a top notched team, as well as all the other teams that were entered, we had a blast.

Can't wait for the season to get kicked off, the only other season that I look forward to more is bow season for deer. Congrats on a great finish, good luck this year.

It was a great tourney! A little breezy most of the day but the sun helped. My DD plays for the Slammers and we as well were impressed with your team! Good group of girls they played their butts off in both games we faced each other. Best of luck the rest of the season I'm sure we'll cross paths again!

Ky Crush: you folks have a very solid squad. Finishing Runner-up to the Slammers and that field is a very nice showing since it was your first games of the year. It was an enjoyable game between you and us (Static Neon 9u) and the coaches were excellent too. It was a fun game and nothing but the best of luck to you guys the rest of the year.

Nice job KY Crush! We will get to meet this coming weekend. Hope for good weather.

I was very happy with how my crush girls played this weekend and was impressed with the slammers as well as the other teams in tourney. Hopefully more outings like this will attract more girls to our team as we our playing with 9 girls right now.