Delay in NSA Tournament announcements?

Does anyone have any idea when NSA Ohio is going to announce the location of the State tournament?

If memory serves me correctly, this is much later than they have ever done so in the past.

Also, does anyone have any information on the NSA WSQ that is annually held in Columbus; date location, etc? This too is usually announced by now.

Most of that info is on the NSA web site.
And that site is linked in yours, you kinda have to look deep into there site to find the info you are looking for.
All of the locations have been set except for the 16u, And we all hope it is in columbus,ohio again this year!

I believe you are mistaken, I just went to eteamz.com/nsaohio (the NSA's Ohio website) and went through every single page and none contained any information for the 2005 State tournament.

If you have found something else, I would love to know where it is.

from what i was told A was to be in poland anb B was in brookpark

As I recall from the Tournament Directors meeting I believe "hookslide" had it correct, one will be in Youngstown area, Bill Sferra, I believe will be hosting and the other in at Softball World in Brookpark. I just don't recall which was which, but "hookslides" info seems to be right.

The states are at Brookpark(B) and Boardman(A). These will take place during 4th of July weekend. My qualifier will take place in Columbus on June 4-5. I hadn't announced it yet because I haven't been able to confirm the date until yesterday with the local parks and recreation. There will also be a couple of more tournaments added to the Ohio NSA website at www.ohionsa.com.

Do you have contact information available for the State tournaments please?

Contacts for the state tournaments go thru the state office of John Deluca 216-661-7408 or Lisa Simpson 330-855-9406.
Those are the ONLY contacts for the States.

When will there be more information available on the Columbus NSA tournament? Currently the new Ohio NSA website has it on a different weekend. If you have an entry form available, I would love to see it. Thanks