DI Recruiting Survey

PowerForce

Reaction score
Website
www.powerforceonline.com
In 2013 and 2015 I sent out a survey asking some basic recruiting questions of College Coaches. 2013 was specifically to Midwest Coaches at all levels, 2015 was DI Coaches Only, nationwide. The 2015 information is from approximately 50 Programs .. out of around 300 .. so it may not be statistically relevant. It does give you a basic framework of how Coaches think about the process.

The survey results are posted at www.powerforceonline.com .. then go to the Survey tab.

Keep in mind if you're looking for Weighted Training Softballs .. like Total Control (TCB) Balls .. we provide a more durable product at a 25% discount. Please remember to use the $5 off coupon code .. THESOFTBALLZONE .. if you order.

I hope your find the information useful .. Thanks.

initfor51

Reaction score
Can't read the survey results. They are asking for a password to read them after I click on survey.

UGH hate business trying to sell stuff.

PowerForce

Reaction score
Website
www.powerforceonline.com
The Password is contained in the caption .. "Password For 2015 Survey: Survey" .. directly below the button you pushed.

Not sure who's trying to sell you anything. You don't want to read it .. simply don't.

PowerForce

Reaction score
Website
www.powerforceonline.com
My last post on this. If you take the time to look at the survey make sure you hit the "Detailed Report" button to read the Coaches comments. The one that blew me away was the Fielding Mask question. Many of the Coaches answered YES they would recruit a mask wearing player, but then qualified their answer in the comment. End result .. there's still a definite obstacle for non-Pitchers that wear masks.

Really not what I thought it would be.