Doom '00 Halloween Bash

!!!!! Updated Schedule below !!!!

We are pushing start times back to noon tomorrow to give us time to get the fields in better shape. Your game times will be noon, 2pm, and 4pm. Please reply to let me know you received this. You can call me at 513-544-8283 if needed.

Cincy Doom ?00 will be holding a 4 game guarantee (weather permitting) Oct. 29-30 at Reservoir Park in Mt. Orab, OH. 3 pool games into seeded single elimination bracket. Age divisions for 9u, 10u, 11u, and 12u. If not enough registrations in each age division then younger age division will roll up into older age division (9u->10u, 11u->12u). Tournament will be played under 2011 ASA rules with ASA umpires. Cost will be $225. We are doing this as a small team fundraiser and also so that teams can get a few more games in before moving inside or taking a break. At this price we ask that you please do not bring coolers. We will have concessions available on site. Please pass this message on to your team and parents.

If interested please contact me at chrispeters14@gmail.com. Team lists will be updated as we receive registrations.

(Note: A search of any popular map or GPS system will not find Reservoir Park. Therefore, I'm providing the closest address I currently have. 311 N High St Mt Orab, Ohio 45154. This address is at the intersection of the access road to the park)

Edit to add pool play schedule:

Only the 12u division is going to run. We have 6 teams and will play 3 round robin games into a seeded single elimination.

12:00pm

1v6 (Slammers vs Storm) - Field 1

2v5 (Liberty Blazers vs Doom) - Field 2

3v4 Ultimates vs Hawks) - Field 3

2:00pm

1v4 (Slammers vs Hawks) - Field 1

2v6 (Liberty Blazers vs Storm) - Field 2

3v5 (Ultimates vs Doom) - Field 3

4:00pm

1v3 (Slammers vs Ultimates) - Field 1

2v4 (Liberty Blazers vs Hawks) - Field 2

5v6 (Doom vs Storm) - Field 3

Please contact me if you have any questions.

The Doom '00 has asked me to help run the event for them. So here is the guidelines to enter the event.

This is an ALL -Sanctions event. Open to all teams no matter the sanction. Insurance is REQUIRED on all teams and proof of such must be presented at check in.

Send the entry fee of $225.00 dollars and entry fee to:

Make check payable to : Doom '00

Send entry fee to: 484 Craig Road, Cincinnati, Ohio 45244

Contact Tim Cleaver at 513-575-3330 or ohioquakerman@yahoo.com to enter the event.

List of teams entered:

9u

10u

1. Cincy Doom ( Frank) - Cincinnati, Ohio
2. Ohio Edge (Tony)

12u

2. Cincy Slammers 99 (Olson) - Cininnati, Ohio
3. Liberty Blazers - West Chester, Ohio
4.Queen City Ultimates - Cincinnati, Ohio
5. Ohio Hawks (Ferrell) - Middletown, Ohio
6. Cincy Doom (Harris) - Cincinnati, Ohio
7. Ohio Storm (Ed) - Mt Vernon, Ohio

Nice facility. One hotel ( Best Western ) within 2-3 minutes so book early. Plenty of dinner selections also within minutes. (I suggest Butterbees)

Best of luck with this.

Thanks Drew. They asked so I told them I would help them.

Late getting it out .. as they just decided to do it.

I've seen beautiful weather on that weekend.. and I have seen it snow 4 inches. :eek:

Just never know. Long range forcasts call for 60 degree weather actually

Nice facility. One hotel ( Best Western ) within 2-3 minutes so book early. Plenty of dinner selections also within minutes. (I suggest Butterbees)

Best of luck with this.

:lmao::lmao:

I lived around here most of my life... and had no idea there was even a motel in Mt. Orab. ;)

Link to Best Western in Mt Orab http://book.bestwestern.com/bestwes...Orab-Inn/Hotel-Overview.do?propertyCode=36133

We can get you rooms at Amerihost on SR 32 near Batavia as well. Wouldn't be far from the park as well.

Best Western has 20 doubles for Friday and Saturday at $77.00 plus tax.

Has king size bed rooms.. but couch does not make a bed.

They also have Suites with King beds... at $129.00 plus tax. Comes with kitchen and jacuzzi...

If you are coming to the event and out of town.. I can find you rooms within 20 minutes of the park very easily

Heard from some teams last night and this morning.

It's a great deal to play a lot of ball !!!!!

Maybe if you start a list of "interested" teams it would draw others out of the woodwork.

Good Luck, hope this happens for this team and the community.

When they get in.. we list. Too many problems listing "interested teams" sometimes. Time for them to get off the fence and get in and come have fun.

Welcome Coach Olson and the girls of the Cincy Slammers 99 12u team to the event.

Jump in 12u teams.. lets get this filled.

Liberty Blazers Red 12u looking in..... jump in Coach Adams and lets get this 12u rolling.

I am passing the word to our coaches, hope a few come out and play!

Thanks Westside Thunder, Cincy Slammers, and Liberty Blazers. Also, thanks Doug for helping us spread the word. The 12u will definitely run, now we pray for good weather! Hopefully this will bring out the rest that have shown interest, but were waiting on others to join.

We really need to add some 10u teams as well. We've had several express interest, but no commitments thus far. We'll keep it open as long as we can, but would love to see a few teams confirm soon. I think once a few teams register it will entice the remainder of the teams.

Chris Peters
Doom '00 Assistant Coach

I heard from a couple teams from up Northeast that might come down as well. They are checking.

I should have added this sooner, but the brain wasn't functioning. Doom '01 is confirmed in the 10u. Thanks to Doom '01 Head Coach Chris Frank. Hopefully this will get the ball rolling on the 10u registrations.

Depending on the number of 10u teams that register we could run the 10u division as a friendly. Coach Frank has already confirmed that he would be okay with that just to get a few games in.

Those that are interested, please don't wait until a division gets cancelled for lack of registrations. Your registration fee will be refunded if the event is cancelled due to lack of teams.

Thanks,

Chris Peters
Doom '00 Assistant Coach