Ever have a coach stalk you on OFC?

mike_dyer

Reaction score
I was in Texas for nationals sitting in a hotel room bored to death so I figured I would browse the ole OFC tryout section. It's usually good for some solid LOLs.

I can't help it, most of the threads there make me laugh.

A few minutes after I log on I get a text message from a coach who I had talked to a time or two. It read:

"I assume that since Sally Strongarm is no longer playing for my team and you have been shopping around for other teams Maddy won't be playing for my team either. Please let me know what your plans are so I can address my needs to fill my roster."

Now, I obviously changed a name and omitted the team name,, this time. The stalker who did it knows who he is and should prolly take a moment to consider keeping his teeth together lest I rethink that.

Sound travels. People talk, stupid.

beaker_receipts300.jpg

Pathetic.

Anyway,,

Anyone else ever experience anything like this?

FP2000

Reaction score
Funny you bring this topic up. DD was actually accused by a coach of looking for others teams and having the username n2fastpitch. Poor n2fastpitch has no idea all the trouble they caused. LOL Anyways, we are no longer with that team.

Last edited:

mike_dyer

Reaction score
Funny you bring this topic up. DD was actually accused by a coach of looking for others teams and having the username n2fastpitch. Poor n2fastpitch has no idea all the trouble they caused. LOL Anyways, we are no longer with that team.

Wow...

I think it's even more gross that they were trying to stalk a kid.

The funny part about our situation is my kid wasn't trying out for his team. I'm not sure what it says about his opinion of his own team that he thought she was going to try out for another. :cool: