Fall League-8U, 10U, 12U, 14U, 16U/High School

Reaction score
SAVE THE DATE for Fall League & GS3 2021 !!
Fall League is just around the Corner..........
I know Try-outs are not yet completed....so let me know if you want a team in the Fall League but just don't have Rosters completed yet. (Include requests for dates/times/fields.)

SOFTBALL VS COVID = SOFTBALL WON !!

GS3 Summer Softball League was a huge success with COVID !! With hundreds of games played throughout the summer, we had no issues !! Fall League will keep the same measures intact to ensure everyone's safety. LET'S PLAY BALL : )
FALL LEAGUES Options: " Hassle free Fall games so all your energy is on the team !! "

*Travel Teams - Games Only Fee
Remember...Travel Teams that just want to play games with no interest in the Hitting Tokens, Skills Clinics and Game Shirts are available.
*Great for new teams getting ready for Fall Tournaments or moving up an Age Group!!
No muse, no fuss...Just games !! We take care of teams, fields, umpires, game balls.

*Divisions: 8U, 10U Travel or Select, 12U Travel or Select, 14U and High School(Teams Only)
Click link for Complete Fall League info:
https://www.grandslaminfo.com/…/…/softball-fall-league-2020/

Fall League Clinic Structure: Complete Schedule will be released by August 10th
Advantages:
· Lower athlete to coach ratio (6:1)
· Guaranteed time slot
· Better drill progression since the group stays the same
· We can add more groups and more instructors based on demand
· Groups are more age specific
4 sessions - $25 (ex. Hitting , Mondays @5)

Fall League IMPORTANT DATES:
Thursday, August 20th Coaches Meeting to discuss rules/PPT
Sunday, August 23rd Coaches Clinic w Coach Karen Linder and Meet the Team Day- OPEN HITTING free for all Fall League Players
Sunday, August 30th First Sunday of Games (No games 9-6-20 over Labor Day Wkd)
Sunday, September 13th, 20th, 27th, October 4th Games
Sunday, October 11th Rain Date

GS3 2021:
ALSO....Items of Interest that need addressed for next year's GS3 are below. We will hold an Organizational Meeting on Saturday, Dec. 12th, 2020 @ 4pm for next year's GS3 to have open discussion on these issues of interest. Below are topics I want the Coaches to address. Please email me issues you feel need to be discussed. Stay tuned for Tournament pics.
Some Issues for Discussion for GS3:
*COVID practices success/areas of adjustment
*Umpire Fees and Best Apps to use
*Set Tournament Schedule-How many teams to Tourney ??
*Suggestions for 2021

Please call anytime if you have questions in regards to Fall League or GS3 Meeting Dates or Issues to discuss.
What a difference a year makes. From Hurricane Barry in 2019 to COVID 2020. Next year we will be ready for anything : )
upload_2020-8-3_17-45-40.png