FallOut1 Uniform Tournament Urbana

[countdown=10/3/2009 7:00 aM]FallOut1[/countdown]

Deposit ($50) Money Due Until 8/1/09 then full fee due 9/1/09 or spot reserved will be opened back up and deposit will be lost.

1st Annual Uniform Blowout Tournament. I do this tournament as a gift back to the girls and the teams.

This is a Tournament for 10U, 12U, 14U and 16U

It is a 1 day event, Teams will play on Saturday. Depending on the weather. The date is October 3rd.

Saturday will be 10U, 12U, 14U and 16U. 4 teams in each age division.

It is scheduled for Urbana, Ohio .

It is a three game round robin for $300. There are only four teams per age division. Thus, you only have to beat out three other teams for the 1st Place prize of the uniforms (a $600.00 value). A distributor will be on site to take your order if you wish.

Contact Jon Allison @ 937.215.9888 for more info.

1st Place also receives a berth to the 2010 IFA NIT.

All teams must be IFA sanctioned at $30.00 and can be sanctioned at the tournament teams.

The roster and insurance paperwork is due before you start your first game.

Send the entry fee to: FallOut1 120 Lincoln Place Urbana, Ohio 43078 NO teams are entered until the entry fee is received. Entry forms are located at http://eteamz.active.com/UrbanaGirlsFastpitch/ Look in the Hand out section.

Re: FallOut1 Unifrom Tournament Urbana

Teams Entered
Saturday October 3

10U
1) West Liberty Force
2) Pickerington Xtreme Heat 10U
3) HoO (Hiltibran)
4)

12U
1) West Liberty Force
2) LunaChix
3) Buckeye Heat (97)
4)

14U
1) LunaChix
2) WL Force 13u
3) HoO Bombers
4) WL Force 14u

16U
1)
2) Flaming Fury WV
3)
4)

Uniforms....A great way for all parents to save money next year!

How does this work with age groups. Say if you are a 12U '96 team this year. Do you sign up for the 12U group or the 14U group.

It's your 2010 team, Ringer. What ever your age group is for 2010. I have held this event in 2007 in Wilmington and in 2008 in Chillicothe and 2009 in Goshen as Chillicothe fields are not available due to S O C C E R. So I put it out there for someone to have in the Northwest corridor of Ohio and Jon asked for it. Ask Tim Rice and the Phoenix (2007), Miami Valley Express (14u - 2007) and Buckeye Heat-Clark (14u), Buckeye Heat Gianas (18u) two time winner in a row 2007-2008, Cincy Storm (18u), West Virginia Wild 1's (10u) winner of the 2008 event in Chillicothe.

Usually they send me their pictures in their new uniforms for the office at the house.

Beat three other teams in a round robin and win uniforms valued at $600.00 dollars.

come on Ringer, Bring your team to this. I promise you can bring the Beer.

We have one in Goshen in September so the new teams for 2010 can get a chance to win some uniforms. Still looking for a Northeast location to hold one, October 10th and 11th

Hey Jon u can put the Lady Niners 14u in this tourney

Gotcha in there NinerCoach

Plain City Pioneers 14U would like a spot. Where do you get the registration forms?

still looking for

2-10U teams
2-12U teams
1-14U team
3-16U teams

Great chance to get Uniforms for the Summer of 2010

Ringer are going to bring your team? you only have to have the best record at the end of the round robin to get the Uniforms.

How does this work with age groups. Say if you are a 12U '96 team this year. Do you sign up for the 12U group or the 14U group.

Updated post.

We will add another round on Sunday if there is enough teams to play.

when is the one in chillicothe and is it full

Could not get a date for Chillicothe this year due to ******. It would have had to been the last weekend in October as that was the only availability this coming Fall.... so there is this event and one for Goshen in September.

when is the one in chillicothe and is it full

I do not know anything about that tournament, or the teams entered. Mine is the only one on Oct 3rd & 4th as far as I know.

We are still looking for teams. Don't miss out on the chance for New Uniforms for 2010.

Jon Allison TD

Well we only have a couple of months until this tournament. Let fill this thing up. A great opportunity to get uniforms for fall or 2010 season