Favorite Picture shot!

The other thread talking about bats made me remember a picture I had of DD from this past season.
Ive often thought of sending it in to RocketTech. But DD hates the expression on her face. I simply LOVE it!

rocket.jpg

Can we say firece drive for the fence? I laugh everytime I see it.

Last edited by a moderator:

:D Awesome picture! And the bat is turned just so, the Rocketech logo is super visible---you ought to send it to Anderson (I'm sure they get a kick outta pix like this). :cool:

Thanks for looking. I might just do that! I tried posting on their discussion boards but it did not work. Maybe they screen their posts? Oh well!
Off to work here.
Then off to the Indians game tonight for DH's birthday.

Have a good day all!
*waving*

They actually make a calender of sent in photos from players that use their bats and I would belive that may make the cut based upon the visiblity of the logo !!!!!

Nice extension, firm left side.

Wrists rolling, but appears okay at "post-extension", same with left toe opening .... okay, just kidding, GREAT SWING, great picture! :)

Anderson should like it a lot!

speaking of fundraisers, ricky, you should have your own OFC calendar....i know the December shot could be theringer sitting at his keyboard posting rants, maybe August could be him with binoculars at some other teams' tryout....I'd personally sell you a "statman grilling" to fill in the month of July!

Beck, that is classic. Send it in!!!! She's such a model type anyway.

Beck, that is a great pic. What a kick it would be if it was used by Anderson. I thought your post would trigger others to post some of their great pic's. None out there? :confused:

Just look at all the avatars that show girls playing. Each is a classic of its own displayed by proud parents. You may have to squint though. Mine is a year old from ASA nationals in California.

Very cool pic!
This summer at the Loudonville tournament, my dd powerfully reminded some innocent spectator why you don't park close to the ball field......
kaylahbrokeawindshield-1.jpg

I don't think we'll get any endorsements out of this one...except maybe for the local windshield replacement business!

Thanks everyone for looking.
Flashes10, DD chuckled at your post. I have tried contacting Anderson but no responces. Do I just send it in?

I never saw a calendar or submit form for photos. I will look tomorrow night after work. Right now I am trying to get tired after the Indians game we recently got home from. Good game! Nice that they won also. ;)

AFD-L9, yes it was smoking! Hit the fence on the fly. She got a double & drove in 2 runs on that hit.

Pickledad, Thanks for noticing. She has been working very hard on that swing of hers. Hit a slump end of 07 year and determination pays off. Actually she wanted the Anderson bat last year.(07) We told her if she started hiting the ball again, we'd consider it. Went from #1 cleanup to the bench. Could not hit a ball to save her soul but she worked very hard over the winter & back up to top in average on her team in 08. ;) Lots of practice & hard work hitting a darn softball!!

Your Welcome bouldersdad.

Well, I sent the picture in. Also I got a responce! :)
I was just glad I actually got one. ;)

The responce was:
Becky,

Excellent photo. thanks!!!

And, continued success to your daughter.

Best regards,

Jeff Dunn | Anderson Bat Company, LLC | (714) 524-7500, ext. 203 | Visit AndersonBat.com

Good job. Now maybe it will get passed around in the company and something more will come of it. Ya never know! ;)