ASA Tournament Fire in the Sky July 1st-4th 2015 - Orrville, Ohio

Reaction score
The 12th annual Orrville Fire in the Sky Softball Tournament is held during the Orrville Independence Day Celebration at Orr Park in Orrville, Ohio. Orr Park provides a beautiful setting that includes five great softball diamonds, wooded picnic areas, swimming pool, and a Great Carnival! To top it off parking, admission to the fair and admission to all of the games are free!

The Carnival provides the perfect back drop for the main field of play at Orr Park and includes rides, games, and great carnival style food ? fun for the entire family.
On Saturday, July 4th, after a day filled with exciting softball, at 10:15 p.m. the sky above Orrville is filled with one of the largest and best known fireworks shows in all of Ohio!
Proceeds go towards the Orrville Firefighters Association's Independence Day Fireworks display

July 1st-4th 2015

$525
4 Game Guarantee
Free Parking
Free Admission to Games
Free Admission to Carnival
No Cooler Restrictions
Dozens of Food Vendors

**** TEAMS ARE ENTERED ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS ****

Registration Form can be filled out on the Registration Page AT WWW.ORRVILLEFIREINTHESKY.COM

We usually are full by Mid-January. Please contact us early to register your team.

coachjwb

Reaction score
I doubt that they need the props because pretty much everyone already knows what a great tourney this is, but if for some reason you're not familiar with this tournament, this is the one 14-U tourney I'd make a point of getting in. Great setting, very well run, and outstanding competition with most of the top 14-U teams in the region participating. Joe, his team of people, and the firefighters do a great job!

Reaction score
In just one day we have had an overwhelming response for teams across the midwest! Please do not wait to register your team for this tournament. We are proud to announce our partnering with TEAMINN as the official housing company of the Fire in the Sky and 5-Alarm Classic. Please contact TEAMINN to secure you hotels for our tournament at the lowest rates. Please contact Kim Kubiak at 440-539-4738 or kim@myteaminn.com today and start your hotel booking process

brownsfan

Reaction score
I doubt that they need the props because pretty much everyone already knows what a great tourney this is, but if for some reason you're not familiar with this tournament, this is the one 14-U tourney I'd make a point of getting in. Great setting, very well run, and outstanding competition with most of the top 14-U teams in the region participating. Joe, his team of people, and the firefighters do a great job!

And do not forget about the fireworks. Last year's show was simply amazing. The best I've seen in years and that goes back 30 years.

Reaction score
In just one week of opening registration we have already had 18 teams paid in full and over 45 registered. Please visit our website www.orrvillefireinthesky.com to register before it's to late!

Below is a list of teams who we have received checks from:
Cincy Static 00 Neon
Ohio Raptors 14
Amherst Lightning Reid 01
MC Madness Black
MC Madness 00
MC Madness White
Team PA Cyclones
Sundogs 14u Blue
OH Wolfpack Deudek
Marion Diamonds Elite 01
Buckeye Heat Gill 01
Buckeye Heat Anderson 00
Classics 01
Cincy Slammers
Xtreme 00
OH Wolfpack
OH Outlaws Silver Acord
OH Outlaws 00

Please be sure to contact our TEAMINN rep Kim Kubiak at 440-539-4738 or kim@myteaminn.com to book your hotels for the 2015 tourny!

Reaction score
Ohio Glory '01 has completed the online registration and payment will be sent this week.

coachjwb

Reaction score
Joe ... I hate to be a beggar, and I can't commit for us unless Ricky does, but I'm pretty sure I speak for him too when I say we'd be honored to do the live broadcast of the championship game again this next year if we could! I'd love to do even more games if it was just up to me ... I'm going to be there watching games anyhow!

Reaction score
Joe ... I hate to be a beggar, and I can't commit for us unless Ricky does, but I'm pretty sure I speak for him too when I say we'd be honored to do the live broadcast of the championship game again this next year if we could! I'd love to do even more games if it was just up to me ... I'm going to be there watching games anyhow!

Of course we would love to have you and Ricky join us again next summer! It was great meeting you both and would absolutely love having the championship game (and any others) broadcast live again!

Reaction score
I'm concerned that you don't show Ohio Glory '01 as being registered yet. Can you double check please? Our check was mailed a couple weeks ago.
Thank you!
CZ

Reaction score
This is quite a cast of characters!
WOW....
I am beyond excited to be a part of such a tourney. Can't wait to see this tremendous list of teams playing the game they (and we) love!

Reaction score
We are very excited to announce that OnDeck Softball and OnDeck Measurements will be coming to Orrville, Ohio!!! Their testing and tryouts will be ran in conjunction with the Fire in the Sky tournament and will be available to all athletes in the tournament as well as any others 18 and under. Please check out their website at http://www.ondeckmeasurements.com/ and you can sign up here at http://sve.fastpitchrecruits.com//sitevisitor/fireinthesky/ to get tested this July and get your Athletic Index score!

Reaction score
BELOW IS THE FINAL LIST OF 96 14u TEAMS FOR 2015 FIRE IN THE SKY:

To be placed on waiting list for the 2015 Fire in the Sky please email our TD at fireintheskysoftball@gmail.com

1 Ohio Stingrays - Gunter
2 Louisville Stunners 2000
3 Streak - Camo
4 Central Ohio lady vipers 01
5 Central Ohio Ice '00-Clarkson
6 Thunder Elite Blue
7 Ohio Wolfpack Chevalier
8 Lady Lasers White
9 Wizards Blackswamp
10 Diamond Chix 01
11 Ohio Raptors
12 Silver Creek a Starz '00 Black
13 Diamonds Elite 01
14 Nitro - Cumming
15 Buckeye Heat 01-Gill
16 Xtreme 00
17 Wolfpack - Dudek
18 Ohio Storm Blue
19 Ohio Lasers Green 01
20 Buckeye Heat 00
21 Lady Titans
22 Central Ohio Knockouts - Black
23 Ohio Outlaws '00
24 Ohio Emeralds 01
25 M C Madness Black
26 M C Madness '00 SS
27 M C Madness White
28 Amherst Lightning '01
29 Ohio Attack 14u Fiesler
30 Ohio Knockouts 00 Purple
31 Central Ohio Ice Klein
32 Ohio Classics 01
33 Central Ohio Ice 01'
34 Cincy Static Neon 00'
35 SunDogs Blue
36 Ohio Outlaws 13u Silver
37 Dirt Dawgs '00 - ASA 7048
38 Cincy Slammers 00
39 Team PA Cyclones
40 Lady Bombers '00 Red
41 Buckeye Elite '00
42 Pittsburgh Spirit Gold
43 Cap City Force
44 SunDogs -Navy
45 Ohio Stingrays Y2K
46 WNY Sting '00
47 Mason Thunder 2000
48 Ohio Storm '01
49 CINCY STATIC NEON '01
50 Ohio Emeralds 00
51 13U Outlaws PA Elite
52 Ohio Sapphires "00"
53 Ohio Outlaws 14U Premier
54 Central Ohio Lady Vipers- Kern
55 Michigan Batbusters Gold
56 Ohio Glory '01
57 14U Sundogs White
58 West Seneca Magic
59 OH Hawks '01 Battaglia
60 Ohio Hawks 01 Robinson
61 Ohio Ice Black
62 Lancaster Heat - Gadd
63 IMPACT
64 Rally Cats
65 Ohio Glory '00'
66 Central Ohio Knockouts 01 Black
67 Queen City Ultimates 14U Red
68 Ohio Hawks OO (Villies)
69 Diamonds Fastpitch 00
70 Valley Extreme- Kelm
71 VALLEY EXTREME -GEORGALAS
72 Valley Extreme Swipas
73 Pittsburgh Predators
74 Lady Pioneers 01
75 Ohio Power
76 OHIO CLASSICS '00
77 Lady 83
78 Miami Valley Xpress White
79 Black Widows
80 WNY Diamond Girls - Colucci
81 Ky Softball Club 2000
82 Wizards Gold Stealth 00
83 Ohio Stars 14u
84 Elyria Softball
85 Valley Force 01'
86 OFC Heat Orange
87 New Era Diamond Girls
88 Ohio Lightning Gold
89 Pittsburgh Shock
90 Fury Vegas
91 Ohio Blast 14u
92 Ohio Lightning 14u Blue
93 Norton Elite Softball 14u
94 Cincy Static '01
95 Pinnacle Fastpitch
96 Miamisburg Sting

softball#14

Reaction score
Games start Wednesday and end Saturday? Just trying to confirm dates.

Reaction score
We are excited to announce we will be partnering with DeMarini this summer. They will be providing equipment for designated warm-up areas in the park and will also have products for demo and purchase. They will also be donating some items (custom gloves or bats) to be raffled off during the tournament as well. We have also been told that the Glove Doctor may be setting up shop for a day or two in Orr Park as well! www.demarini.com and http://www.glovedoc.com/

Also don't forget to check out OnDeck Softball and OnDeck Measurements!!! Their testing and tryouts will be ran in conjunction with the Fire in the Sky tournament and will be available to all athletes in the tournament as well as any others 18 and under. Please check out their website at http://www.ondeckmeasurements.com/ and you can sign up here at http://sve.fastpitchrecruits.com//si.../fireinthesky/ to get tested this July and get your Athletic Index score!