Firecracker Results

for anyone interested-

(seed, team, record)
12U

Pool K

1. Pittsburgh Spirit - 3-1 (losing to RR Gounder)
2. Orange Crush 3-1
3. Road Runners- Burier 1-2-1
4. Follansbee Lightning 1-3 (NOT SURE)

Pool L

1. NA Gold 3-0-1
2. Roadrunenrs Gounder 3-1
3. Ohio Valley Hurricanes 1-3 (one win by forefit)
4. Erie Frost - 0-4 (DNS, all forfeits)

14u

all i know is SPirit went 4-0

Thanks for the posting mike thats a great tourney,well run.nice fields and great comp at 14 under teams from 4 states including michigan. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

i know in the semi-final games compuware beat orange crush williams (i believe it was williams) and spirit beat orange crush sandy(i think) compuware and spirit played in the finals.

The pittsburgh spirit black shollacked compuware in the finals 9-0 to up thier RECORD TO 59-0. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

The Pittsburgh Spirit Black beat Compuware 9-0 in six innings to win the Firecraker Classic. What an awsome display of talent from this group of girls.

Guru,

May want to check your spellling. ;)

Compuware had 4 in a row today after the Spirit edged them in a thrilling game yesterday in pool play. With first seed on the line, it was one of the best games of the year with both teams playing flawless ball. Spirit hit a monster homerun in the 7th to tie and then won in the ITB.

Congratulations to both teams for their great tournaments.

A dictionary would do some people a world of good. ;D ;D ;D

Dont need to read just know the game of softball and noone cares how many gaames they played wha,wha,wha.BOO-HOO. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

You do know they have these neat little things out now called Speak and Spell. Between that and Hooked on Phonics I thiink we could get the guru to a good 2nd or 3rd grade reading/writing level. Unfortunetly we can't do much with his punctuation. And his total neglect for the space key is abominable.

Pay attention IM A softball guru NOT ENGLISH IF YOU want an english or spelling lesson your on the wrong board if you want sb knowledge im your guy. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I thought that I heard the Guru has "guaranteed" a certain team would win based on his "vast wealth of softball knowledge". Problem was, they didn't ...
::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Unfortunately the guy he guarenteed that to went hungry instead of full. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Any results for the 12U final? ?
? ? When we left the Pittsburgh Lady Roadrunners (Gounder) had just edged the Spirit 2-1 in a thrilling game. ?The roadrunners were getting ready to play the Orange Crush who had beaten the younger Pittsburgh Lady Roadrunner team in the other semi-final. ?;D

i believe the 12 and under champion was the orange crush. it was either them or the roadrunners.

Orange crush won the 12s and i believe the magic and spirit were in the 16u finals dont know who won though???? ???