FPN 2015 Preseason TOP 50 NCAA Softball Pitchers

BouldersDad

Reaction score
How great is it to have one of our own from Ohio to be Number 1 on this list. She is by far the most underrated talented pitcher at the D1 Level. My daughter has faced. Nuynly. Winter, Escibido, the Renfroe sisters, Neuvman and will tell you this young lady is every bit as good or better. Great job Leanna you really give your family, community and state something to brag about.

http://www.fastpitchnews.org/fpn-2015-preseason-top-50-ncaa-softball-pitchers/

wvanalmsick

Reaction score
Also nice to see Savy Dorsey (Ohio U.) at 24 and Emma Johnson (Kent State) at 46. Three great kids from Ohio that have worked their butts off and their hard work and dedication to their pitching is showing now.

Congrats ladies. Keep up the hard work.

SOFTBALLS14

Reaction score
Website
www.mvxpress.com
Goes to show that not ALL D-! PITCHERS come from the west coast areas!! :cool:
Way to go Ohio!! Congratulations to all the Lady's of Ohio. Leana way to go !! Thanks for all your help with, hopefully, your successor to your position in 2016!!
Can't wait to see them all play this season!! Go EKU, OU and Kent!! :cool:

Bink44

Reaction score
I had a proud papa moment today...in 2 games today, my baby girl went 3-5 with a double, triple and Home Run with 5 RBI. The Home Run was off UNC Charlotte Pitcher Lexi Betancourt who is on the FPN 2015 Preseason Top 50 NCAA Softball Pitchers list. Way to go Dakota AKA...Daddy's Bug :)

joboo1drew

Reaction score
I had a proud papa moment today...in 2 games today, my baby girl went 3-5 with a double, triple and Home Run with 5 RBI. The Home Run was off UNC Charlotte Pitcher Lexi Betancourt who is on the FPN 2015 Preseason Top 50 NCAA Softball Pitchers list. Way to go Dakota AKA...Daddy's Bug :)
Congrats Lee. That is awesome.

coachjwb

Reaction score
1.250 slugging percentage for the year going into today's games ... not too shabby, Lee!

Bink44

Reaction score
Thanks Andrew and Jeff, so far today we only played one game, waiting for the 2nd game to start around 5:30. She hit another 2 run bomb over the CF fence today against Army. She also had a deep Sac Fly to CF for another Ribi but lined out to 3B with the tying run on 3rd in the bottom of the 7th.

joboo1drew

Reaction score
Thanks Andrew and Jeff, so far today we only played one game, waiting for the 2nd game to start around 5:30. She hit another 2 run bomb over the CF fence today against Army. She also had a deep Sac Fly to CF for another Ribi but lined out to 3B with the tying run on 3rd in the bottom of the 7th.

I would take that any day and twice on Sunday. Lol

joboo1drew

Reaction score
Sorry for the duplicate post. Darn iPhone.

Bink44

Reaction score
I would like to give a shout out to 2 other girls that I have coached when they were younger who was lighten it up for the Bobcats this weekend...Casey Hutchinson (Lebanon) & MiKayla Cooper (Delaware) both of which went yard twice each...congrats Lady's!