Free Tourneys

Stedman00

Reaction score
I would be very skeptical about any tourneys being advertised as free. Especially ones with ages and times of year that are posted during school ball season blackout.

just my $.02

yocoach

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I would agree with you. Unfortunately, in the infinite wisdom of the Ohio HS AD's who voted years ago to not allow the girls to play both HS and TB simultaneously like Pa, many of the top players in their respective areas aren't playing HS ball. I've heard of the players from several close by areas forming a temporary team and going out of state to play. Maybe this is just a way to entice them to throw some money towards the local economy where the tournament's held?

Stedman00

Reaction score
I would agree with you. Unfortunately, in the infinite wisdom of the Ohio HS AD's who voted years ago to not allow the girls to play both HS and TB simultaneously like Pa, many of the top players in their respective areas aren't playing HS ball. I've heard of the players from several close by areas forming a temporary team and going out of state to play. Maybe this is just a way to entice them to throw some money towards the local economy where the tournament's held?

Have not seen players sidestepping the rules yet and not playing HS season in my area yet. What I have seen is multiple post from people that have been scammed by the tournament poster that magically appeared on these pages and is posting a bunch of 'FREE' tourneys in 2021. Buyer beware.