Kelly McCord

Reaction score
I, Kelly McCord (Lakota West C/O 2016), and my former teammate Kelsey Braswell (Lakota West C/O 2017) are taking over Freedom Elite 16u based out of the West Chester/Liberty Township area of southwest Ohio (greater Cincinnati/tri-state). I have 13+ years of softball experience including 8 years of competitive travel ball with teams like the OFC Heat and Ohio Thunder, as well as 2 years of competitive NCAA Division 3 softball experience. I have also been assisting this Freedom Team for the past 2 years. Kelsey has 11+ years of total softball experience including 8 years of competitive travel ball as well. We are excited to be taking over this team. We have around 4-5 players coming back and are in need of all positions but mainly PITCHERS. We plan on having tryouts the week of August 13th at an LSO field to be determined. I have attached an overview of what we plan for this team as well as a little bit of background on us. Please feel free to contact me at kemcco43@thomasmore.edu or 513-379-3588 for tryout updates, questions/concerns, or to set up a private tryout. Thank you!

Kelly McCord

Reaction score
Tryouts will be held the first and second week of August at:

Walter J Long Sports Complex
7894 Kyles Station Rd, Liberty, OH 45044

Exact dates to come. Will be at 6:30pm.

Please Email kemcco43@thomasmore.edu with positions and birthdate or PM me. Thank you