Freedom Elite Friendly Frenzy October 29 and/or 30 - Open Ages Event

CoachTEA

Reaction score
All - I have posted this invitation in several locations; I thought I would try it here.

On October 29th and 30th, Freedom Elite is hosting some scrimmages at our Walter J Long fields located at 7894 Kyles Station Road, Liberty Township Ohio 45044. Our 18u team (Adams/Santos) and both of our 16u teams (Haverland and Hoffman) will be playing. Visiting teams can elect to play either Saturday (Oct 29th) and/or Sunday (Oct 30th). The cost is $50/game. Select your day(s) and number of games you wish to play. We will allow open defensive substitution, roster batting, and courtesy running. The event is open to 18u, 16u, and even second year 14u teams. I have also invited some JUCOs to participate and we will work with you on the schedule to give you the level of competition you desire. Depending on the turnout, our proposed game format is 80 minute, drop dead, finish the batter --- if we have the time though, we will convert all games to 7 innings. Freedom Elite will provide balls and concessions, but you are welcome to bring a cooler if you wish. There is no admission or parking charge.

If you are interested or have questions, please text Tim Adams at 513.256.3595

CoachTEA

Reaction score
We have Asbury University and Miami University-Hamilton coming to play on October 29th. Spots are still open on the 29th and 30th; come on out!