Freedom Elite - Hoffman 16U Looking for OF / MIF

Rocket8

Reaction score
The Freedom Elite 16U Hoffman team is looking for two outfielders and two middle infielders to finish off our roster. We are looking for hard working players who want to play in college as we will be playing an exposure schedule in the fall and summer along with our organizations college camps. If you are interested, please contact me below and we can schedule a private tryout or you are welcome to workout with the team and see if there is a mutual fit. You will be pushed every practice and be part of a very talented group of young ladies eagerly awaiting the rest of their teammates. This is a new team for this season and we are ready to get working. If you are willing to work hard in the classroom and on the field please come check us out. We will be focusing on recruiting for every member of the team.

Rodney Hoffman
Freedom Elite
513-309-7532

FreedomeliteHoffman00@gmail.com

Rocket8

Reaction score
We will be practicing this Saturday from 9:00 am to noon at Lakota Plains Junior School - Lower field at 5500 Princeton Road, Liberty Township, OH 45011. We are still looking for three players (MIF and OF) to round out our roster. Talented group of young ladies and we are just looking for the final pieces. Any interested players please contact me and let me know you will be coming.

Rodney Hoffman
Freedom Elite 16U

513-309-7532
FreedomEliteHoffman00@gmail.com

Rocket8

Reaction score
We will be practicing again this Saturday 9/3 from 9:00 to noon for any interested "00" or "01" looking for a competitive team. If you are interested in trying out please let me know.

Rodney Hoffman
Freedom Elite 16U

513-309-7532

Rocket8

Reaction score
Still looking for two for the upcoming season. We are playing in two friendly games on Saturday the 10th - would be great opportunity to have a look at our team and what we are about. Looking for a MIF and OF. If you are interested in trying out please let me know. We are based in SW Ohio and will be playing a showcase driven schedule.

Rodney Hoffman
Freedom Elite 16U

513-309-7532

ah1001

Reaction score
Still looking for two for the upcoming season. We are playing in two friendly games on Saturday the 10th - would be great opportunity to have a look at our team and what we are about. Looking for a MIF and OF. If you are interested in trying out please let me know. We are based in SW Ohio and will be playing a showcase driven schedule.

Rodney Hoffman
Freedom Elite 16U

513-309-7532

Where exactly are you located?