Freshman JV/V pitcher looking for team/sub

Rob Mingle

Reaction score
My daughter is a freshman and plays in the WCAL. (Wayne County Athletic League) She pitches JV/V. Pitcher is her main position but she also plays 3B, 2B, CF, LF. She bats 4 on JV and 6/7 on V. She is looking to connect with a team or at the very least Sub for a team to stay fresh and get reps over the summer and fall. Feel free to call us at: (330)607-4687. My name is Rob, daughter Katy

Tornado35

Reaction score
My daughter is a freshman and plays in the WCAL. (Wayne County Athletic League) She pitches JV/V. Pitcher is her main position but she also plays 3B, 2B, CF, LF. She bats 4 on JV and 6/7 on V. She is looking to connect with a team or at the very least Sub for a team to stay fresh and get reps over the summer and fall. Feel free to call us at: (330)607-4687. My name is Rob, daughter Katy

Doom 06 Gold based out of Zanesville, OH is interested in taking a look at her for our final roster spot. We play “A” level showcase and tournament schedule. If interested please text me at (740) 221-9497.

John osol8n

Reaction score
My team is looking for a pitcher for fall and next summer.. final piece on an above average team.. great group of girls and affordable fee.. available for tryout any time this week.. 3308147125 - Coach osolin