Funny Foul story Girls SoftBall humor

TheSoftballZone

Administrator
Reaction score
Tell us if youve ever been playing a game and there has been a foul ball and its

Big time hitter was up to bat...our pitcher through the ball and the girl hit it backwards over the fence and it hit the edge of a window of a moving constuction truck!!! the truch driver stopeed and was like "what the heck just happen"

Pacerdad57

Reaction score
during an 8th grade game a few years ago a school coach on the opposing team yelled out that "if anyone hits a moving car i will give you five dollars!!"
one of our outfielders hit a foul out into the street, one bounce and one hit car later the coach forked over the five dollars!!

ech92

Reaction score
Coaching a 14u team, 4 fields in a circle, and 1 of which is a baseball field. My batter hits a foul ball and it just misses the top of the fence on our field, flies about 50 feet over to the field were they are playing basball ( about the same age or slightly older ), and ball hits batter directly on top of his head. Ump calls time, batter removes his helmet holding his head, and looks over at our batter. My girl batting says loud enough for everyone to hear her including that boy " dang he's hot ". He cracks a huge smile and we then continue game. I'm told after the game she got his phone number!

inning7

Reaction score
Over the back stop straight through an unopened sun roof! The car didn't belong to anyone watching the game. Serves you right for parking at a softball field for no reason.

raidian70

Reaction score
This was years ago at Loudonville and I was umpiring over on the Wally Road fields. Wally Road obviously runs along the field and the batter hits a foul ball as a car drives by. The ball spiderwebs the windshield and the driver gets out and starts screaming that he is going to sue the tournament, the batter, the coaches, and the umpires. I was a little nervous for awhile before I realized how much of a south end of a northbound horse he was making of himself. It actually got pretty comical.

Reaction score
This was years ago at Loudonville and I was umpiring over on the Wally Road fields. Wally Road obviously runs along the field and the batter hits a foul ball as a car drives by. The ball spiderwebs the windshield and the driver gets out and starts screaming that he is going to sue the tournament, the batter, the coaches, and the umpires. I was a little nervous for awhile before I realized how much of a south end of a northbound horse he was making of himself. It actually got pretty comical.

Sue the kid for hitting the ball. Sue the outfielder for not running it down. Sue the coach for calling the pitch that allowed that ball to be hit. Sue the catcher for not waiving off the pitch call.
What a DB!