Game Ready, why ain’t more people watching?

SoftballBomb

Reaction score
1,200.000 million girls currently play softball, 120,000 coaches currently coaching and 2,400,000 million parents currently involved.

That don’t include College Players or retired players and Coaches. Let just look at the last 10 years and break down the numbers, that would be 37,200,000 million possible viewers and Game Ready can even draw 60,000 view in a month on YouTube. That’s only 0.162% viewers so maybe people will understand why Softball will never be a main steam sport. When individuals that have been involved in the sports for years won’t even take the time to watch a reality show based on softball but the same people will watch all the other silly stuff on TV.

Episode one

Last edited:

OhPhat

Reaction score
It’s a really good series. Our family has watched all 5 episodes released and plan to continue to watch. My DD, who works hard, has watched it with us and I think is better understanding of the long term commitment required.

SoftballBomb

Reaction score
It’s a really good series. Our family has watched all 5 episodes released and plan to continue to watch. My DD, who works hard, has watched it with us and I think is better understanding of the long term commitment required.

It’s really a Great reality show compared to all the garbage you see on TV. I’m still really confused on why the numbers and ratings are so low.

Last edited: