good 12u pitchers this yr

has anyone seen any good pitchers in 12u or good players that stood out this year?

If so what team were they from or what were there names?

a girl from the Lady lasers Green (i beive # 16) was one of the best

another was the girl from the philly wizards

Miami Valley had 2 good pitchers and Valley Extreme had 3 that we saw during the year. Also saw 1 the Naturals had. Did see a girl at gaaps tourney that threw hard on the Sting Rays team too.

The Doom had good pitchers and it showed at the Nationals.

I saw the pitcher your talking about this week and she does look good. What I was surprised at is I think I overheard one of the parents say that shes only ten if this is true then thats one heck of an arm to be so young. She will be one to watch.

Two of the best Pitchers I've seen throw a ball are #'s 12 and 55 of the Cincy Doom and yes one did just turn 11.

The Ohio Pride 14u had a 12u as their number 1. She was tough at 14u.

Ohio Ice had a couple of good ones. I believe they will both be playing 12U again next year.

Both pitchers from Teays Valley's 14u team are good and are only gonna get better,they both played up this year.

Just finished up asa nationals in Colorado and number 15, 16, and 21 for the Lady Lasers green led their team deep into Saturday, finishing 13 out of 92 teams.

We (Heart of Ohio) played the Lasers Orange on many occasions this season and they had two good 11 year olds one righty and one lefty