Goshen Tournament 11/1 For Hollywood bases

We will continue to have one day events on Sunday until the weather says different to raise money for the safe "Hollywood bases". This tournament is scheduled for Sunday, November 1st.

Cost is $50.00 (made payable to Goshen Jr. Sports) and $35.00 per team per game for umpires for a total cost of $155.00.

Deadline is Wednesday, October 28th at 7 pm.

The tournament thread is in the "" Other tournaments" section of the OFC

Teams: If you are thinking about next Sunday.. you need to start calling. I do know two 12u teams want to play.

Calling for Indian Summer next weekend. Get in early as I will be shutting it down early if nobody comes along.

It's for a good cause and $155,00 for three full games isn't bad.

Jump in early please. We need one more weekend to get our bases.

Tim, let me know if any of the Doom teams jump in, as I know my DD will want to play regardless of which team enters if one of them needs help. (I guess you can leave out 12 & unders..^_^!)

Or anyone else looking for sub on that day... Weathers too nice to not get something in for this time of year....^_^!

I hope they do as I seem to be the only fool holding a tournament in Southern Ohio...lol

Indian Summer weather is predicted.... I hope.

60 and sunshine predicted for Sunday.

Deadline is Wednesday at 7 pm.

Teams going inside for the winter. Tournament cancelled. Thanks to the teams of the previous event for helping towards the purchase of the holywood style bases.

Thanks from me and I am sure .... thanks from the Goshen Jr. Sports people as well.