Greenville Tourny

Does anybody have the results for the Greenville tourny this past weekend (24-26).

Worth Ohio Wave 16U won over the Indiana Nitro in 8 innings 8-5 for the Championship.

The tournament is held in Greenville, but it is actually called the Worth-Ohio Wave Fast Pitch Classic. This is the 3rd yar that we have held the event and we were very excited about hosting teams who choose our tournament this weekend.

I want to say thank you to all of the teams that came out for our 3rd Annual Worth-Ohio Wave Fast Pitch Classic. The temperatures were Hot but the play was even hotter as we got to see some ecellent talent from a 4 state area compete in Greenville. With the exception of a little rain late in the day on saturday the weather cooperated very well.

The 3 hour rain delay only caused the cancellation of 8 consulation games and a slight adjustment to the schedule on Sunday. The Championship Games still all went off at 5:00pm on Sunday as scheduled.

I want to say thank you to everyone who helped make this years tournament a huge success, ans we look forward to seeing everyone again next year. Good luck to all of the teams for the rest of the summer.

Here are the results:

16U Championship Game Results

Worth-Ohio Wave 8
Indiana Nitro 5

in 8 Innings

14U Championship Game Results

Ft. Wayne Fire over the HSS Allstars

Not sure of the final score (sorry)
But both of these teams are excellent

12U Championship Game Results

Nightmare 11

Worth-Ohio Wave 5

10U Championship Game Results

Miamisburg Sting 18

Worth-Ohio Wave 16

Played two extra innings of ITB rule play to decide it.

This was an awesome game between two very good 10U teams who never gave up while enduring 95 degree temps. The score may look like there was a lot of errors but believe me, these two teams just hit the heck out of the ball and played tough.

great touney! I would recomend it. Great sportsmanship by the buckeye bandits first pitcher. we will definitly be coming back next year. I cant wait!! well run tourney. good luck to all!

the KAZmanian Devil

What players recieved the money...and what team were they from if anyone knows?

kniteowl1263 said:
What players recieved the money...and what team were they from if anyone knows?
Unless we're talking scholarships or something similiar there'd better be an abundance of facts in evidence....

A matter of fact I am talking about scholarships and I wanted to know because I saw good competition at the Tourny and wanted to know if anyone I played got a scholarship.