Has anyone heard of the Under Armour Softball Factory?

viper

Reaction score
Are their camps and membership worth the money?

shyne99

Reaction score
I took my daughter in 12U. Well run, informative and provided statistics (throwing speed, running times etc) and a complete player evaluation. I did not do the video they offer. I will say its really not any more info you can get at a college camp other than the individual player eval.

Heat#12

Reaction score
Took my DD last year and it was ok; shyne99 hit the nail on the head. We went as far to go to the Christmas Camp in Florida. The Florida camp was very well organized and the instruction was of good quality.

ecruz4

Reaction score
DD went to Vero Beach, FL last winter. Had a blast. Worked hard. Coaches were great. Alittle bit more one-on-one than average camp. Very expensive. I feel you can get more for your money at college camps.

Punchy49

Reaction score
DD went to OK last year...was very expensive; with that said you will get out of it what you put into it. The coaches were all very knowledgeable and took a vested interest in the girls. We are still in contact with our player development person who is fantastic. Our best advise would be to look at all your options...yes college camps around your area are great, but if your daughter has any thoughts about going out of state to play college ball..this is an excellent way to network.