has anyone started practicing yet

FC2019

Reaction score
just wondering if anyone had started yet or if its allowed i know fields are going to be hard to find

FC2019

Reaction score
true haha we are planning on next sat i am being honest

Ohio Red Heat

Reaction score
I've seriously considered driving to each one of my players homes to do 1 on 1 sessions....but no team practice as of yet.

OhPhat

Reaction score
Not my DD’s team.....Heard rumors today of a team potentially practicing this Saturday...

DanMaz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
If i told ya... i'd have to kill ya! JK lol :)

Captain_Thunder

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Our city parks are currently closed. If someone is up there with their kids working out or playing - heard nothing will be said.
If they see a group playing or practicing prior to be allowed by orders, was told that the police would stop it.

DLamb

Reaction score
I’m hoping to start on the 12th, same as was scheduled for after Jr High ball. Will probably be conditioning for a few days. Get at it 16th...hopefully league starts on 18th as planned.

BA824

Reaction score
If you are practicing I would be curious where you are practicing?

Dale Brigger

Reaction score
Wish we could. The problem you run in to is that Snodgrass has put it out there that if you are caught before June 1st, you could put your season next year in jeopardy. Do I think he could enforce that? Absolutely not. Is it worth the risk when you have a few girls on your team that will be seniors next year? Probably not. Until there is more clarity on what the OHSAA announcement actually means (because I am pretty sure it is some other language than English so no one can decipher it) I don't know that there will be many teams practicing. We have actually had at least one player on our team be told that they are not released from their high school team until June 1st. It seems like more and more "leaders" are overstepping their authority the longer this goes on. We would definitely be out there as much as possible if it was allowed.