Hawks Fall/Sept 26,27th 1 day Tournament

We will play the 10u, 11u, and 12u games on Saturday the 26th of September. Each team will get 5 games guaranteed, 70 min (no new inning) and play starting at 9am.

Cost is $175 per team.... sanctioning not required, insurance required.

We will play at the West Carrollton High School diamonds. It is a 4 field complex, play will start at 9am and continue to approx 4pm or so.

Winning team will get a Hawk team trophy for the team. (see our USSSA Fastpitch Finale for a photo of the trophy)

14u and 16u games will be held on Sunday Sept 27th starting at 9am .. same setup and rules as above...

Those teams wanting to participate please PM me or email me at CoachDoug@OhioHawks.com - the first 3 teams in each age bracket will be accepted, some brackets may take up to 5 teams...

Directions:
5833 Student St West Carrollton, OH 45449

10u (5) Team Round Robin Mini-Tourney - Sept 26th

We are looking for (3) 10u teams to play in a one day RR mini-tourney in Dayton, Ohio. Each team will get 5 games guaranteed.

Games will run 70 min, no new inning. There will be a single umpire per game.

Location is West Carrollton fields, right off i75 just south of the Dayton Mall.

Cost is $175/team.

Winning team will get a team trophy...

PM if you want in...

11u (5) Team Round Robin Mini-Tourney - Sept 26th

We are looking for (2) more 11u teams to play in a one day RR mini-tourney in Dayton, Ohio. Each team will get 5 games guaranteed. The Hawks Gold and Black teams, along with the Static 11u teams are already in.

Location is West Carrollton fields, right off i75 just south of the Dayton Mall.

Cost is $175/team.

PM if you want in...

12u (4) Team Round Robin Mini-Tourney - Sept 26th

We are looking for (3) 12u teams to play in a one day RR mini-tourney in Dayton, Ohio. Each team will get 5 games guaranteed.

Cost is $175/team.

PM if you want in...

Hey Doug... I definitely can't make the Saturday, but think I could make Sunday (although I obvious would have to confirm with parents)... Any chance that there would be an extra field for us to at least play the two Hawks teams on Sunday??? Figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.

we might be interested in playing you guys Dave on Sunday. I'll check too.

We could move it.. orgi had 14/16 on Sunday, could make it 10/12 instead...

What if we put the younger divisions on Sunday and the older divisions on Saturday?

Cool... we can do that... I will post all the details later tonight!

Thanks Doug, Derek, and Les... but, if you are changing strictly for us, I still am waiting on a few parents to give me a thumbs up. I'll get back with you as soon I know something.

Don't worry Doug, from the looks of the Rip-It tournament, you have enough teams in your own organization to hold a competitve tournament. :lmao:

Seriously though, Good Luck with this.

Need to know if this is on and if 14U will be on Sat or better yet Sun. :)

THIS TOURNAMENT IS ON! :)

We are having a few growing pains from our recent organizational expansion. Doug and I will talk to night and be back tomorrow with more details. I would like to offer 10-16U on day tournaments on Saturday and Sunday. I will confirm this on here tomorrow.

Thanks for your patients!

Derek

It would be helpful for the 14U and above high school kids if the older girls play on Sunday Sep27. Homecoming dances are on the saturday.