Hawks98/Lasers 98 Friendlies in Middletown Update

We still have room for a team or two.

May 15th/16th starting at 2:30pm Sat, 10am Sun

We are looking for 6-8 teams - that want to play 3 games each day at 1:20 each, no new inning. That keeps us on a 90 min game schedule.

Cost is $160 to cover fields and umpires for May 15/16.

We will follow the same format we did last fall http://www.game-ex.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=20844 - all teams then had a great time and it was a great afternoon of softball. We will run some concessions - teams will get a 1 hour break between games to eat and rest.

Jump in and let's us know if you team is in...

Directions to Smith Park:

500 Tytus Avenue
Middletown, OH 45042

12u Hawks/Lasers 98 Friendlies - May 15th/16th
GAME TIMES 2:00p, 3:30pm, 5pm, 6:30pm (1 game) Sat. and 10am, 11:30pm and 2:00pm Sunday

1. Hawks 98 Black
2. Hawks 97
3. Lasers 98
4. Indy Diamonds
5. Doom 98
6. Sting White 12u
7. Nitro - 2 games Sat only

Would Like to see the two DOOM teams join us on May 2nd....... What a great line up that would be... This is going to be a fun weekend...

Doom '97 will be in P-Forge that weekend ( May 1-2 ) at the Joe Oliver Memorial.

Updated...

Note: Game start times are 2:30pm Saturday and 10am Sunday

Need some teams for the 1st/2nd date...

added the Stingrays!

They are very good... funny story for ya: Their coach asked me a couple weeks ago if we wanted to scrimmage them sometime, I told him maybe later in the year... at our last 12u friendly about (5) 99G families and girls came out to watch all the 98 Hawks teams play. We had their girls sitting on the bench with us .. We even 'borrowed' one of their girls as a sub in our first game as we had 4 girls playing BB/VB that morning...

We had all our girls back for the second game and in the first inning we had 10 hits and scored 8 runs .. I walked over and sat down next to the 99G girls and asked if they wanted to scrimmage next weekend.. their answer ... NNNOOOOOO WAYYYY!

We will get it done later in the year - the size difference trends to even up some .. it'll be fun...

:yahoo:Besides that.. I can't take a chance that they might beat us..

Need 2-3 12u's for May 1st / 2nd ... we can make it a 1 day friendly if needed...

Doug,
Can I get address for ballpark for May 15/16. Also, any recommendations for hotels. Looking forward to th competition.
Jeff
Indiana Diamonds 12U