heatin it up

Still have spots in several age groups. Need 18u teams badly as wells as 14u and a couple of 10u. Tournament will close in 2 weeks and all games will be set. call 513-894-9312 or email jennerbryan5@aol.com

I was just wondering, with such few teams in some of the age brackets (10u, 14u, 18u), would you consider increasing the number of games guaranteed to 5 or 6 for this tournament?

Have not had time to think about it. Cost of umpiring has gone up as well as fees to the NSA. I will give it some thought. I still need some 18u teams and could also use 10u,14u as well.

We played in your tournament last year. Very well organized and nice fields.

OFC HEAT,

I appreciate your response, and hope you will seriously consider increasing the game guarantee if the turnout does not improve. I know that same weekend, Beavercreek is hosting a USSSA qualifier offering a 6 game guarantee and has 15 - 14u teams. Just a thought.

You guys ran a great tournament last year, and I wish you the best again this year.

sTILL NEED A FEW TEAMS AT 18U AND 14U. HAVE 1OR 2 SPOTS AT 10U

sTILL LOOKING FOR 10U AND 18U TEAMS. hOLDING SPOTS FOR 3 KENTUCKY TEAMS AT 14U,16U AND 18U

Are you having a 12u age bracket this year? If you are who is in it? Thanx ;D

OUR WEBMASTER IS NO LONGER WITH THE ORGANIZATION BUT HAS GRACIOUSLY VOLUNTEERED TO UPDATE WEBSITE AS NEEDED. I WILL HAVE HER DO THIS AFTER THE WEEKEND AS I AM OUT OF TOWN PLAYING BALL. wE HAVE 10 TEAMS AT 12U.

WE HAVE 1 SPOT AVAILABLE FOR 10U, 12U AND 14U

WE HAVE 1 OR 3 SPOTS AVAILABLE AT 18U.

ON FRIDAY MAY 27 ENTRIES WILL CLOSE AND GAMES WILL BE SCHUDULED AND AVAILABLE SOME TIME ON MONDAY MAY 30

FINAL SCHEDULES WILL BE DONE ON MONDAY AT WHICH TIME LOCATIONS FOR ALL AGE DIVISIONS WILL BE KNOWN. I STILL HAVE A NEED FOR 1 OR 2 TEAMS IN ALL DIVISONS EXCEPT 16U. I WILL TAKE ANY TEAM ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS.

tHE 12U , 16U DIVISIONS ARE NOW FULL. wE CAN STILL ACCEPT 10U, 14U AND 18U UNTIL FRIDAY P.M.

wE NO LONGER HAVE OUR WEBMASTER AS SHE HAS LEFT THE TEAM. wHAT AGE GROUP WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW