I don't care! That's my kid!

ApogeeDemon

In the Penalty Box
Reaction score
You best not be talking about Hilliary! She batted .400 on her gym class team at Boony High School! You best be respecting my girl! She going to UCLA on a full ride to play fastpitch! You best believe! I got colleges askin her to run the camps! She's special!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_8Cn6jw_5I

Long Baller

Reaction score
Thought for a minute that was my daughter's team from last year, then remembered that we didn't have a Hillary on the team :eek:

Hilliarddad3

Reaction score
I remember the 20/20 dad threatening his kid.... Child services needs to step in to save that kid. Dad needs his A$$ beat....

Hilary's mom is just suffering from heat stroke.......

Westler33

Reaction score
and Hilary's mom must have played for team USA because she knows how to play the game.

shummel

Reaction score
Wow, what a shame. There was a show I believe on Spike TV just a few months ago called "Coaching Bad" and it starred Ray Lewis. It wasn't that great of a show but I did like how they painted the picture of how these kinds of coaches come across to a little kid. At the end of the day, its just a game!!!

Long Baller

Reaction score
If mom's next line was: "If we had pitchers that could strike girls out, then Hillary wouldn't be making all these errors!" then I know it was my daughters team from last year...;)