I270 league 12U Preaseon Tourney

[
size=20]Announcing the I270 League 12U Preseason Showcase Tourney!!![/size]​

The Heath Crush 12U team along with Mark Blazysic's Big league stars(18U) Team is hosting the 2008 Preseaon Showcase Tournament for the 12U I-270 league teams @ Kawanis Fields in Newark April 26th and 27th!!!!!

-ASA ( I270 Rules)
- 4 game gaurantee
- Concessions
- 3 Fields

This is a great opportunity for the teams to get an early, inexpensive tourney in and check out other teams in the league. The registration fees will only be $100 per team. We will take the first 12 teams that register. Please contact me by email Heathcrush@hotmail.com or call me @ 740 281 7233 with any questions and to get registered. My name is Kyle Gross and I am looking forward to a great tournament.

Looking forward to this filling up, where are you playing this at?

Where is your home field at also, you are on our schedule for a road game 6-26-08.

[highlight][/highlight]UPDATED

This tournament will be played at Kawanis Fields in Newark, OH. ?It is on Butler Rd not far from SR 16. ?I will get everyone directions via email from there registration forms. ?

Our home games for The league will be played at Heath Highschool!!! ?Great Field we are very happy that the Highschool lets us use their facility!!

Looking forward to a great tournament ?and league!!

Teams interested so far:

1. Heath Crush
2. Marion Merchants
3. Lady Liberty
4. Pickerington
5. Lady Cougars
6. Silver Bullets (pending)

Updated... still need a few teams It will be well worth the low cost to enter!!!!!