I'm impressed

crystlemc

Reaction score
I'm impressed by the people who have enough time to keep their organization's tryouts bumped to the top constantly. Seriously impressive.

Bullbuck

Reaction score
I figured they had some sort of automated process to do that. I can't imagine a real person would take it to that extreme.

All4weedy

Reaction score
I'm impressed that you started a post to complain about, now we both have missed out on valuable seconds to bump team tryouts.

HITTER23

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I think OFC should make teams of the same organization list their try outs under one organizational header instead of having 8-10 (in some cases alot more) separate posts they bump all at once.

snoman76

Reaction score
Hittter, I agree and I'm one of the guilty bumpers... It's getting old bumping 5 posts... Lets go to alphabetical listing, 1 thread per org, all the information there and no bump option.

SheThrowsHeat

Reaction score
Hittter, I agree and I'm one of the guilty bumpers... It's getting old bumping 5 posts... Lets go to alphabetical listing, 1 thread per org, all the information there and no bump option.

Great idea! I am petitioning our organization to officially change our name to the AArdvarks! Just kidding. I would hate to be the Zephyrs like the team from Indiana.

snoman76

Reaction score
Wolfpack isn't much better, lol. If someone wants to play for a certain org, they'll find your tryout post.

Captain_Thunder

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
The complainers are usually the ones who are on here so much, they actually see how many times a thread gets bumped.......lol

Everyone wants their info at the top - it is the same every year!

Now someone like this "Bruised Shins" who just bumped numerous threads that were several months old & they have nothing to do with - The MODS need to take action against someone like that!!! BS is trying to be cute - but not at all helpful to the community!

Captain_Thunder

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I do have to "Tip my hat" to the Valley Extreme Bumper - I don't think I have ever seen anyone as committed as this dude is!!! LMAO

crystlemc

Reaction score
FYI, I'm not complaining. I don't even have a kid playing. Just saying it's impressive that they have that kind of time and dedication.

GeneralsDad

Reaction score
Some aren't bumping. There are a couple on here that are obviously running a script. A simple program that auto bumps the post. Not hard to spot. Look for the ones that are bumped every 3 minutes, 4 minutes, etc, like clock work. Nothing to be applauded here. They will mess it up for everyone, and soon the site will have to require every user to go through a verification process to post or reply to anything. Shameful really.

lewam3

Reaction score
haha! just did it!
...is that all there is?:confused:

FastBat

Reaction score
...Valley Extreme Bumper - I don't think I have ever seen anyone as committed as this dude is!!! LMAO

Seriously, that's commitment! There are a few orgs that are extremely dedicated to bumping their tryout threads.

Captain_Thunder

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Guilty bumper here LOL. :eek:

Rob, you just don't bump though........You write a new post every day so we can ponder the mind of England!......lol
I wanna come to your tryout just for the free Gatorade!!!!

ValleyStorm

Reaction score
LOL......Russ, would love to see you. You are welcome to all the free Gatorade and water you can drink.! :)